Teatree Lavender Mint CP

prairieannie

I have been doing a lot more with EO's lately, and I just love the scents you can get mixing them...I didn't even have to go to the witch doctor this time :D Thanks for the ideas Purple Lilac!

I should probably start trying to concentrate on my ugly swirl problem, but first I want this yummy smelling soap to have a name..any suggestions? Maybe I'll just call it Ugly Swirl!! LOL~ Thanks for looking!

teatreelavCUT.jpg

Teatree Lavender Mint! I'll bet that's good...Makes me want to go open some of my EOs to try to see what it smells like.

We do need a "scratch and sniff" feature here! :D

I personally like the swirls! Nice bold swaths of color in a creamy base. My fave!

Can't think of a good name. I'm "name-disabled" this morning. :undecided

Thanks for all the nice compliments. I really don't care for the swirl at all still, but this time the scent just completely makes me not care. I shall DEFINATELY be using this combination more often, I can't imagine anyone not liking it LOL. Saying that was probably the kiss of death though, you know how it goes ;)

Oh I like those Sharon! How about Brush of Spring, Taste of Spring ... I dunno lol!

There we go!! Brush of Spring made me think of Sagebrush Spring, which made me think of Sagebrush Spa..which pretty much sounds like a bar of soap that Sagebrush Junction oughtta sell...dont you think?

Sagebrush Spa ~ yep, that's it! Thanks girlie :tongue2: