My new Christmas Labels

Trappeur

One more thing. Can you use the same font for natural soy that you use for your name? For some unknown reason, I feel there should be only be 2 different fonts. Name & info the same font & the scent a different one. Just so I can see!!!!!!!

lol, lol....I'll do it just for you...lol...ok, here it is.

You know I do love the suggestion you made about changing the "natural Soy" to the script font so as not to have too many different fonts.  I agree with that.  And one time I did have these labels made up just like how you suggested but the problem in on the 1 1/2" labels being that they are small to begin with, when I got them in, "natural soy" you couldn't make out what it said because the font was so small.....so that is why I had to go with another style and the the style had to be bold enough so that you could actually read it.   Now on the large 3" labels they will work, but I felt they didn't on the small labels...but that was great thinking!  Do you think it looks that bad by leaving it the way it is?

Ok here is what it looks like and I do love it.....

And then I got to thinking on the other label I put up underneath, I changed the fragrance font to the same font as I have in my daily large one....So what does everyone think about that now?

download60.png

download58-1.png

OOOOOOHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHH, love it! Thank you so much for doing it!

No it doesn't look bad at all!  It's fine the way you have it. 1 1/2 is really small! I'm surprised much of any lettering showing.

Do you have any really cool hearts on your program? I'm looking for for my logo but can't find one.

Edited by ChandlerWicks

I love your original labels! Another idea would be to use those with "holiday collection" or "Christmas collection" at the bottom of the label

I like the last posted pictures of the pine trees with the 2 fonts also- they look great!

As far as natural soy....I also see nothing wrong with this- I have been in a heated debate about wording of soy and I stand my ground that it's acceptable to do what your doing- your not misleading anyone about what your selling or that you have a pure natural-organic- whatever candle. For whatever reason today's society sees soy as natural/green and that does not make paraffin bad and your not disclaiming paraffin in anyway- but if your targeting a market that wants soy use it in a truthful way- and stating natural soy is not misleading IMO

• Like 1