Recommended Soy Waces

Guest OldGlory

Are you asking about soy pillar waxes or container waxes?

I don't think I've seen cracks in soy container waxes. Do you have a picture of an example?

Any wax can crack and it's usually a result of improper cooling techniques. I know the eco Advance and Eco Excel can both do it if they cool too rapidly. Just follow the mfgr's instructions with regards to heating and proper pour and cooling temps and you should have no problems.

I use the Ecosoya 135 and I wait until the wax is around 105 F before pouring into my containers. This is the temperature I find works best for avoiding frosting and rough tops. You will need to experiment with that a little bit to get the best results for you.

Emily

Look all of them up here in this forum- everyone has their favorite they work with but a lot of them do not throw very good when lit

I have pretty much tried them all and I used 464 for years but then switched to 415

They all have their quirks to work with it will depend on what your looking to get out of it and what your willing to deal with or not

Tons of threads in here of people's experiences with most of them if you type in the search

Excel

Advanced

EL millennium

Some companies use different numbers but will explain it's GB 415 - like I think millcreek's soy is this and if it's still out their EZ soy I believe was 415

• Like 1