Best selling soaps lately?

quietgirl2004

I've been posting my best sellers of each week in the biz section under weekly market threads. You can check it out if you want details.

This summer my specialty soaps; shaving soaps, salt bars, shampoo bars, and castile/bastiles have been big hits. For my basic bath soaps I have been selling lots of citrus especially lime blends; florals such as rose, lavender, honeysuckle, and lavender chamomile. Lately the earthy and amber scents have been taking off; patchouli, goddess, egyptian amber, oakmoss & amber. Forgot cucumber melon is making a huge comeback. I think its because I use cucumber and aloe juice for my lye solution.

Seems this summer my specialty soaps are really flying. I can't keep salt bars, shaving soap, and shampoo bars in stock.

Lots of people asking for jewelweed soap or a good poison ivy relief soap. I don't make those but if you do its that time of year and lots of customers have asked me about them.

Hope this info helps.

BTW-- welcome back quietqirl! You know your soap recipe is a big hit. People here still ask about it.

• Like 1