Ordered the wrong wax. Help! GB 464 vs. GB 415

I have used GB 464 from the very beginning and LOVE it!  I accidentally ordered a 50 lb. case of 415.  Have 2 huge wholesale orders going out on the 31st and don't have time to order 464.  I'm sure ther 415 is a great product, so I'm going to use it.  What do I need to know?

Thanks y'all!

-Amanda

• Like 1

If I were you, I would do whatever I could to get the right wax.  I would not use a wax for orders that I had never used before.  I don't make candles but I do make wax melts and I test each scent before I will sell it.  If I had a totally different wax, I would have to test all over again since all waxes do not react the same to the fragrances I have.

Good luck!

• Like 2

Thanks Suzy!  I agree!  I spent 6 months getting my candles "right" before I sold them and still test new FO with family and friends.  

I've already reordered the 464 and will experiment with the 415 when I have time.  I've been doing a bit of research and it sounds like a great product.  Sounds like it needs to be poured at a cooler temp., but has a great HT!  Maybe not a total loss?

Out of curiosity, what do you use for your melts?  Mine have a great throw, but are super soft.  Especially this time of year.