The latest and greatest

doglvr

Well...  more competition for the wax melt.  Anyone seen these?

http://www.westinghousewarmer.com/#!untitled/zoom/mainPage/image1ska

They are available at Target and I haven't seen them.  I can't find any prices on this website.  Each disc has 50+ hours of scent and many people will like the idea of no hot wax that can be spilled.  If anyone knows how much the discs are, let us know.

They are sold in Target stores apparently.  I have a friend in Albuquerque getting one today and (if he can find them) he will report back later on what he thinks about the strength and throw, etc.  Apparently it's some kind of plastic or vinyl filled with scented oil that doesn't melt, but releases with the heat of the lcd light beneath it. 

If they are good, for 3 bucks to get 50 hours of scent compared to a scent shot for about a buck fifty that might give you 12-14 hours, they would be pretty popular I think along with no shipping to pay.  We'll see though.  I hope he can find them and I can give a report later.

Guest OldGlory

Wearing my 'skepitcal' face. How much scent could it possibly release? I look forward to hearing the feedback.

is it just a big aroma bead disk? I've heard of people putting aroma beads over their heating vents and such to get a better scent release. Maybe this is similar? I don't know what kind of plastic aroma beads are made from though.

Edited by Faerywren

Based on the pic Im looking at...it looks just like the warmers you plug in glade plug in warmers except in a differently represented.  THey are fragrance oil  in plastic, so Im guessing this might be the same thing

They weren't in the Albuquerque stores yet when he looked yesterday, so today I'll run into our little Target here.  I doubt they will be in my little town, but stranger things have happened.   They can be ordered online.