Anyone have veggie HP recipe?

KMommy

I love the instructions by Shannon to the left. The photos and instructions are the best I have seen anywhere! I really like the idea of using a crockpot. Does anyone have a basic Veggie soap recipe for a beginner using the crock pot method discribed on Shannon's tutorial? I would prefer one that doesn't use palm.

Thanks, I tried the archives but didn't get any results. Maybe there is something wrong with my computer. Whenever I type info. in the search box change max. # of days and hit enter the computer locks up before displaying any results. For some reason this only happens in the archives. I have no problem searching here.

The archives are huge, sometimes it takes a few minutes, real minutes for the search to complete. One other tip about searching. When you want to look at a thread, hold down the shift button (in IE) and then click on the thread. It will open in another window. When you've finished reading it, close the window and click on the next one. If you don't do this, you can't go "back" to the search screen.

Also, any recipe would work for you. I don't do HP, but I don't think there is any difference in recipes for HP and CP. Someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.