Moonworks Sun & Earth

She is also sending an ounce of Harvest Moon.  Moonshine, is that one in the works?

Ok, is anyone else interested in MW Morning Sunrise?  Or, am I the only one that likes that.  I got a couple of extra pounds from some wonderful members here, but that will eventually run out.  The sound alike from Soapalooza isn't even close.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

She is also sending an ounce of Harvest Moon.  Moonshine, is that one in the works?

Ok, is anyone else interested in MW Morning Sunrise?  Or, am I the only one that likes that.  I got a couple of extra pounds from some wonderful members here, but that will eventually run out.  The sound alike from Soapalooza isn't even close.

I am! Just used the rest of mine making incense. I have a tiny bit of Guinevere's Attraction, do you have any of that one? Go Fish!

I think I have Guinevere - before she closed on close out special

I will check but if it's the one I was thinking of your more than welcome to it- I didn't like it OOB

Yesm I want it! I'll buy it, but you should put it in wax before you get rid of it. It's a great fall scent.

Yesm I want it! I'll buy it, but you should put it in wax before you get rid of it. It's a great fall scent.

Sorry it's wasn't Guinevere .... It was Gaia .... I just can't put it in wax it smells like moldy mushrooms! But now I am intrigued on Guinevere, I never did try that one that I can remember

Sorry it's wasn't Guinevere .... It was Gaia .... I just can't put it in wax it smells like moldy mushrooms! But now I am intrigued on Guinevere, I never did try that one that I can remember

Geck, Gaia is dirt smelling, not a bit of interest in wax that smells like soil.

I really loved Ancient Incense...and a few others as well. Which all are getting duped and where is it being duped at?

Fragrance buddy has quite a few of them - all smell good OOB that I have from them

-sugar cookie

-lavender sage

-winter festival

-fairy garden

-sea witch

-tea and and cakes

-witches brew

-tropical element

-sir Dorian

-patchouli passion

-banana nut bread

-forest nymph

I am waiting to hear about sun and moon and harvest moon- when he replies I will ask about ancient incense as well

I know Merlin's forest is in the works and their site has more than I listed

Pure fragrance oils bought her oils but not the customs and they have yet to offer any but celestial sea- minimums have to be met for them to stock

Edited by moonshine

I think PFO was a bit concerned about lack of interest in MW scents, at least that's what I gathered from the email sent out. Never tried Celestial Sea and wasn't going to jump on the boat for it. 

What was odd to me was that I never knew PFO was getting MW scents until I saw the email explaining something about prebuy confusion and it confused me so I ignored it. 

Yes they were concerned - very nice people and very nice company

They called me about giving me a refund on my order because none of the minimums were met on the MW oils I purchased, they had been stocking SGS and needed enough people to buy the minimum which I think was 10 pounds and the only one that didn't fall short was celestial sea- and I do not use that one, I use sea witch

They thought maybe they overwhelmed everyone with too many at once and were going to try just a few at a time and see what happens

I got some of their other samples and they are nice oils but if in plan to keep MW in my line in have to be able to buy as needed so I went to FB

• Like 1

I thought their reason for the price hike was slightly shady. "Manufacturers Increase"  Moonworks had just posted about a decrease in prices. I might have misunderstood the facts, but I chose to wait & see. I do love PFOs oils, but that felt off.

Got an email from Adam at FB

Merlin's forest will be done in a few weeks

He does not have sun and earth and will duplicate it if an ounce can be sent to him- I am waiting for the reply back about harvest moon and ancient incense

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working with The Flaming Candle Company (they're about 30 minutes from me) -- I sent them some of MW oils for duping.  So far, they've duped Sugar Cookie Royale, Merlin's Forest, Patchouli Passion, Leaves, Witches Brew, and Native Princess.  I do have Sun & Earth, but it's not a huge seller for me so I didn't worry about sending that one to them to dupe right now.

The dupes they've done thus far have been very impressive!  They're getting close to ordering the oils and having them on their website.  I've tested all they have sent me ... a few lack the "depth" that MW oils were known for, but not so much difference that I think our customers will notice the change. 

I had planned on making a post when the oils were ordered, but I figured I'd at least put this out there now while MW oils were being discussed :)

I've been working with The Flaming Candle Company (they're about 30 minutes from me) -- I sent them some of MW oils for duping.  So far, they've duped Sugar Cookie Royale, Merlin's Forest, Patchouli Passion, Leaves, Witches Brew, and Native Princess.  I do have Sun & Earth, but it's not a huge seller for me so I didn't worry about sending that one to them to dupe right now.

The dupes they've done thus far have been very impressive!  They're getting close to ordering the oils and having them on their website.  I've tested all they have sent me ... a few lack the "depth" that MW oils were known for, but not so much difference that I think our customers will notice the change. 

I had planned on making a post when the oils were ordered, but I figured I'd at least put this out there now while MW oils were being discussed :)

Fragrance has duped most of those also. They also lack the depth of MWs, but they are close. I can't access The Flaming Candle Website. Do you have a link? Thanks!

Nevermind, I found it on IE instead MF. http://www.theflamingcandle.com/

Edited by ChandlerWicks
  • Like 1