Moonworks descriptions

Scented

Anyone have descriptions from former Moonworks fragrances? I will take all that are offered. I'd like to archive them on here. I can't gain access to former pages (trying, but not having luck bringing anything up unfortunately) 

I'm definitely looking for the following: 

Enchanted Spice

Floral Muse

Saffron & Spice 

Guinevere

Suede

Boudoir

Native Princess

Edited by Scented

I'll try to help, there is a site that brings up old website pages, but can't remember what it is. Here's Harvest Moon: "A bold clove with a hint of orange combination meets with a sweet and velvety vanilla base. Infuse this medling with tangy jamaican nutmeg, ginger and freshly ground cinnamon."

Thanks! It will be noted.

Wayback machine I think it is and then I think there was something called Time Machine? Either one I was struggling with and now need to find Prelude to Love description for the old southern soapers ... Looks like I was missing it on the suppliers now OOB descriptions that I was doing here. 

Found these on CS.

Ancient Incense -
An ancient spice of the Middle East and Asia with sage leaf, cedar, cinnamon & clove enveloped in herbeous rosewood and myrrh with a beautiful blend of frankincense and musk.

Celestial Sea -
This bold and brisk water fragrance opens with a salty, ozonic sea spray but what develops is an ocean musk built from sea moss, driftwood and sand. Hidden but slightly evident are crisp notes of soft violet, jasmine and lily rose that give the otherwise stout fragrance a delicate clean character.

Gaia -
Gaia is the Greek goddess of the Earth. This fragrance is a blending of freshly turned soil, rich in mineral nuances and woody notes such as teakwood and cedar then punctuated by mushrooms and moss. The clean bold scent embodies all earthy elements. Wonderful scent for spa products, mud creations, elemental, mechanic & hunters soaps.

Merlin's Forest -
This fragrance opens with green cedar spice mellowed by sultry powdered amber. Wild briar rose entwined with zesty bergamot makes a grand first impression. As you stroll through the mystical pine-free forest, you gradually become enveloped in a mellow oriental mist.

Witches Brew -
A bewitching combination of sweet dark spices tossed generously with intoxicating violets and smokey dark patchouli. Add to the pot a pinch of resinous cedarwood entangled in a web of fiery cinnamon and seductive clove. A lusty, robust fragrance with gypsy appeal!

• Like 1

Forest Nymph - FP>200

Nestled in the forest among the redwood trees are playful little nymphs sitting on holly bushes playing songs on their flutes made of balsam twigs and dancing on the moss covered forest floor.

While others stand
watch
wearing helmets of eucalyptus leaves and shoes of bay with red berries for button badges, they stand guard as the protectors of nature & their homes inside the
cedar trees

Celtic Myst:

"Are you looking for a beautiful grown-up
f
ragrance
...? Look no further! This
f
ragrance
has a warm blend of precious woods, spices, and resins then enchanted with a splash of mandarin, musk, and cashmere vanilla. If you adore the exotics - such as teak, sandalwood, frankincense, and amber then this
f
ragrance
is for you. A mysterious and beautiful
f
ragrance
."

i found this on an old website describing MW..Enchanted Spice

if anyone finds something better please edit..

An intoxicating combination of a nutty sweet cream on a bed of freshly grated nutmeg and carmelized pecans. The tempting notes of ground almond, marzipan and thick vanilla are swirled with a brown sugar bouquet. (From Moonworks Collection website)

Here are a couple off the list...

Enchanted Spice

An intoxicating combination of a nutty sweet cream on a bed of freshly grated nutmeg and carmelized pecans. The tempting notes of ground almond, marzipan and thick vanilla are swirled with a brown sugar bouquet.

Guinevere's Attraction

This fragrance opens with a delicate but seductive warm peach brandy swirling with vibrant notes of violets and black current. As the restrained floral traces recede a hearty pairing of nutty praline and rich creamy brown sugar transpires amid a foundation of fresh amber and a resonant earthy vanilla musk

Saffron and Spice

A brilliant, spicy combination of heady saffron and cinnamon on a stout base of spicy-resinous cedar bark. Warm clove and hearty patchouli round out the remarkably exotic pairing, resulting in a brisk and woodsy unisex fragrance.

And a few more....

Bay & Citrus

This bold blend begins with tart tangy notes of mandarin and bergamot infused with sweet clove and zesty cinnamon bark. As the citrus and spice melds, an earthy sweetness of bay leaves emerge, leading to a sultry vanilla and sandalwood musk grounded in aged patchouli

Earthen Oak

Bourbon vanilla liquor aged in an old oak barrel, embodied by cedarwood and patchouli, softened by amber and a touch of sandalwood. The resulting fragrance is an earthy vanilla with a hint of musk 

Sun and Earth

A ripe blend of juicy citrus with nuances of sweet tart raspberries. Add to this sparkling combination a mellow and subtle bouquet of violets on a musky base of oakmoss, cedarwood and earthy patchouli.

Edited by ProudMarineMom

OK I've landed some descriptions and will work to assimilate them into a thread that we can keep somewhere. I just wish I could find my old thread of suppliers who have gone OOB lol. Found it once, but can't locate it again. Arg. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...