Bath Bombs

vberkesch

I have a bath & body business and am interested in adding bath bombs to my business.

Tell me - what weight bath bombs sell the best & which mold do you use for this size.

The stainless steel molds look wonderful, but seem to only come in the large size - which make a whooping 7-8 oz bomb. That's larger than my soaps!!!! I'd have to charge too much for a one time bath.....impractical :/

What do y'all bath bombers do??

Also - do bombs sell Very well?

Thanks all,

Vanessa

post-13212-13945851857_thumb.jpgI use 2 piece ball ornaments from Hobby Lobby. They have a few sizes. I like the 2.5 inch ones. They make about 3.8 ounce bath bomb. It is plenty big enough to create a nice fragrance and make your skin smooth and silky in a typical bath.

I find that they are a hard sell unless people have used them before (either mine or other). Once they try them, they come back for more. :)

[ATTACH]27070[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have any of you tried using a different colored, or darker colored insert? I did this by using a 60 mm Christmas bulb, and then packing another layer around it (lighter colored, with a surfactant added) in a 70 mm Christmas bulb...I'm going to test it today...my biggest fear is, I'm going at too fast a pace, and won't make any $ due to all the little "extras" :( But it's so much fun!!