Question for those who use labels from onlinelabels.com, please?

I typically order labels from planetlabel but I have a coupon code for onlinelabels and need to order labels.

Do you use their Maestro program or just the Word template provided? My labels are black ink, already designed and pretty simple so currently I just use a Word template. Can you tell me your preference? I assume that Maestro may have patterns, images and such, which I do not need, but I certainly may be wrong.

Can you let me know if you use them?

Thanks!

I use them and love them. I don't use their images or anything. I design my labels and upload into their program and print. It's awesome. I have nothing negative to say about their products and services. They ship super fast. I ordered some labels on Thursday night and they will be here tomorrow. They'd be here today if there was mail.

I love OnlineLabels and how quick they are. The products are great and I've learned to buy in large quantities (as I kept buying smaller quantities last year and ended up costing myself a fortune reordering all the time). I use Adobe Illustrator for labels so I can't speak to Maestro though.

I use them, and I use Maestro - I like it. I didn't find a bunch of patterns or images, but I didn't need them either. I just imported the logo's I needed and went from there. I find there service and support outstanding btw. Good luck!

100% Agree here too...I love the Maestro program! It is so easy to create a beautiful label! :)

Oh, dear! I never expected there to be such a color variation between Kraft labels. I prefer the darker labels from planetlabel (on right). The onlinelabel labels are very nice but are an all over color and very light. The other labels that I have been using are kinda of rustic in color and have some random specs in the paper as you would find in a true Kraft paper.

Well, you gotta try to know! Back they will go.

post-14519-139458518211_thumb.jpg

Hi Karen,

That color that you got from Online Labels looks like the light tan color? Online labels also has the darker brown kraft labels which looks like what you are already using and looking for. I also get kraft paper/labels/ and other kraft items from www.kraftoutlet.com .....if you want anything kraft colored ...you'll love this site! They ship fast and their product is top of the line! :)

This is the darker kraft label that I order from Online Labels....this does not look like the color that you have gotten from them.

Product OL125BK - Brown Kraft - 4" x 2" Shipping Labels

OL125bk.jpg

This looks like the color that you got?

Product OL125TC - Light Tan - 4" x 2" Shipping Labels

OL125tc.png I hope I helped you in some way. :) If you have any questions, let me know. :)

Edited by puma52

OL885BK is what I ordered and received. I do have some online labels in light tan (bought off classies) that I use on my Kraft merchandise bags at events.The labels I received are Kraft, just lighter than my planetlabel labels. Had I received these first and had been using them, I would have been fine. Switching color midstream will not work. Back to planetlabel and what I had been doing.

Thank you!!

You are right! Like I thought I could really settle on just one (maybe two) FO suppliers! hahaha!

Here is a pic (sorry it is so grainy/pixel-y-not certain what I did-it is early!) of my original labels, the new and the far right is the Light Tan (with one label missing at top). Just for reference.

post-14519-139458518227_thumb.jpg

Such huge differences in the Kraft paper color! It is good for the crafts person though who wants and needs the different shades of Kraft! Don't you just love the look?! I sure do...makes me think of country, the good ole days, warmth, handmade and homemade! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Suzyk, I have recently designed a label in Maestro but it does not print in line with the labels. I get a message "we notice you are not using adobe reader as your pdf viewer." I checked and I am using it. Did you have any problems when it came time to print? I do not see a "auto rotate & center" or "page scaling" buttons to uncheck. Labels are driving me nuts, Thanks!.

Juggy, I have been using Maestro since last summer, and haven't had many problems with the labels not printing in line....BUT I have had it happen a few times, and once you are done printing, a box comes up and asks if you need to start the alignment wizard. Just click on that and it guides you through how to fix it...easy peasey!!

Yes, there are instructions even on the site if you are having problems. I would get that "you're not using adobe reader" message and would just click passed it and would be fine.

I hope it gets fixed for you!

• 1 month later...