What's in your wax pot this weekend?

Guest OldGlory

Empty pot at the homestead this weekend. Inventory at my job is Wednesday 5 am so I'm focusing on that. I love being on the back side of inventory - come on Thursday!!

My inventory is low and I am actually sold out of some scents. So, I will be pouring today and likely also Monday (we have the day off work) to get stocked back up. I am participating in a sampler that goes out after the first of February so I need to be prepared for orders, in case they come.

Also need to make some tweaks to my etsy shop and perhaps add some new bundles by category for those who may not wish to build their own. Also need to make some new labels. Perhaps also with some changes.

Well what I had in it I did a crap job with but at least I found a use for Toxic trance. Trying out Animalistic something or other and trying to figure out if it's even worth doing something with and if so, what kind of animal pattern I'd even want to try with it.

Just prepped my work station (aka kitchen island) to start making melts tomorrow morning -no work for me tomorrow - yippee. I plan on pouring approximately 40 different scents including some new ones for me:

Coconut Lime Verbena

Wilberry Chessecake (blend)

Lemon Cheesecake (blend)

Autumn Walk

Amaretto Nog

Pumpkin Chai

My back hurts already just thinking about it.

Just prepped my work station (aka kitchen island) to start making melts tomorrow morning -no work for me tomorrow - yippee. I plan on pouring approximately 40 different scents including some new ones for me:

Coconut Lime Verbena

Wilberry Chessecake (blend)

Lemon Cheesecake (blend)

Autumn Walk

Amaretto Nog

Pumpkin Chai

My back hurts already just thinking about it.

HA! My feet hurt for you. I ended up pouring all day Saturday so that tomorrow could be packing up some orders and playing with labels. Even though I do wear shoes with nice arch support, my feet still are sore after a long day of pouring. I need to add an anti fatigue mat, I think.

Have fun pouring and I sure hope that you get some winners to add to your lineup!