best scent from supplier

dawnmichelle

It's really hard to pick just one but I will give you a few of mine.

Mrs. Claus cookies from NG

Country berry hotcakes-ICS-(it's called wild berry mousse but it's just like JS and Peaks CBH)

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies-ICS or Daystar or Fragrance buddy

I can't pick just one:

Hotel costes Sweet cakes

mistletoe Candlescience

Rocky Mountain Christmas Elements

Autumn lodge WSP

Cracklin birch NG

I would be just fine using only those!

My favorite supplier would have to be CS as that is where 80% of my supplies comes from, they ship fast and most of their FO's work great in my wax- but I have about 10 others I use that I love as well

Edited by moonshine

Ahhhh...Belinda...YES..That would be my second, Mrs Claus Cookies...and Moonshine, you are so correct with CS...but, dont you just wish you could be able to get everything from ONE supplier...I wish I did...I hate having to go to different suppliers for things...but, gotta do what ya gotta do...but still...keep wishing! =)

I keep coming back to Warm Apple Pie, Cranberry Citrus, and Cranberry Apple Marmalade from Peak- they are always strong for me no matter what wax I test. I also do love CC's Vanilla Voodoo and Coconut Macaroon... oh and AH's Toasted Marshmallow... (sorry, can't narrow to just one supplier!)

I'm loving CS's Coconut Lime Verbena and Peak's Blackberry Sage. I've been experimenting with a lot of B/B stuff lately, though, so I'm hunting for scents for candles and B/B. Plus I'm sick of winter. Bring the Spring! (Oh, also CS's Jamaican Me Crazy. Cannot go wrong with it!)

Guest OldGlory

I had to dig out a sample I poured a while ago to find the name of this one:

Badedas from Aroma Haven. It's a green, mildly sweet spa type fragrance that works well in 464. It's one that I can't get off my mind and I want to put it in everything! It works in soap too. I would love it in a body butter, lotion, shampoo, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OldGlory

Ha, I am burning this right now. I suppose it might have some floral undertones to it, but nothing floral stands out. I smell something green, like maybe cucumber or green bamboo, and something a little bit sweet but not vanilla - much softer.

There are a few from AH that blow me away - Northcountry Blueberry, Blackberry, Badedas - looks like I stopped at the 'B's', huh!

I would have to say that my favorite scents are the following:

Grapefruit and Mangosteen from CS

Birthday Cake from KY or RE/AH now

Lemon Pound Cake from KY or RE/AH now

Black Raspberry Vanilla from Peak

My all time favorite was Honey Coco Mango from Bittercreek North which has been discontinued. I could never make another candle and just burn and sell this if they would bring it back. :wink2:

Another one I really liked was Lemon Bundt Cake from Bittercreek North that was part of the closeout line. I really enjoyed that one as well. :-)