Glorias Red Sedona

*Dee*

Has anyone been able to find a dupe for this anywhere? It is my absolute favorite scent and I am down to my last pound. :( Also if anyone knows where to get dupes for her other scents. The ones I used to get she no longer carries.

I dont think so. This is the scent description Gloria always gave for the red sedona...The scent that captures the essence of airy mountain breezes in the Southwest, with accords of ozone, sunflower, pepper, and cactus, making it a great unisex scent.

Ok, I found that description at the Kettlepot Soap website, but I don't think they sell FOs, just soaps. Perhaps they could tell us where they get it from?

http://www.kettlepotsoap.com/index.php?app=cms&ns=display&ref=FRAGRedSedtoYuzu

I dont think so. This is the scent description Gloria always gave for the red sedona...The scent that captures the essence of airy mountain breezes in the Southwest, with accords of ozone, sunflower, pepper, and cactus, making it a great unisex scent.

How about telling them you do not make soap, but have used that FO in the past for candles, and now your supplier no longer carries it? Worth a shot, I suppose.

In the meantime, here I go beginning to drool over the Brambleberry description of their Red Sedona, lol. Pitifiul, as if I need more oils!

Hmmm could be worth a shot. I hope they are willing to disclose the info. I'm not sure how I would feel about someone emailing me asking for that info lmao

• 4 years later...