First Millcreek order. Check my list, please?

justajesuschick

Any you see that you love or hate? Any not on the list that I should consider? Considering Pear and Vanilla Bean. For Paraffin melts.

Thanks so much!!

2 oz. Caramel Apple Cider, 103

x

2 oz Christmas Eve

x

2 oz Cinnamon Vanilla

x

2 oz. Cozy Home

x

2 oz Grandma's Kitchen

x

2 oz. Harvest Spice

x

2 oz Hillbilly Homebrew

I can tell you the Xmas Eve isn't a dupe of YC. I thought it would be. It is a sweet sugary plum scent, though. The YC type is one is one of my standing faves too. If I remember right, you don't care for the orange scents, correct? If you do, the Orange Clove is one of the best out there, imo.

I loved Christmas Splendor, Balsam & Spice, Grandma's Country kitchen, and Cedar and Saffron.

They also have my favorite Sweet Pea. Oh and Cedar and Saffron and Mulberry Wine.

Man! Now I want to order from MC! Gee Whiz! Thank you, you enablers. :-)

Karen;

You're always sending out freebies to other members.

I just climbed into the sack. Took a sleeping pill and getting sleepy already. (I was soaping for the past twelve hours.) If you can hold off on your order until I have the time to snooze some and check on my stock, I can send you some samples of your choosing from my MillCreek stash. Just PM to let me know. I usually don't sleep longer than six hours or so. I have a fair selection on hand. I like their fragrances, in general.

EDITED TO ADD; Oh! Just another small point. MillCreek's one of the few companies that do not have a huge per ounce price gap between the eight ounce and sixteen ounce bottle. I therefore often buy eight ouncers from them. I seldon do that with other suppliers.

Dave

Edited by emilyspoppy

You are sweet to offer, but mister, I am a woman of action! I placed my order earlier and it already shows as shipped! I just got a few one ouncers. I also placed my first order with SOS. Again, just a few one ouncers. I always buy that way and then when I find some winners I place an order for bigger bottles. Good to know that since I just have a tiny operation that I can still feel good about pricing if I am just getting 8 ounce bottles.

Thanks again!

I have just started a small box with a few small bottles, gearing up for my next giveaway. Hoping that between these 2 orders that I do not have more to add to the box!

HEY! That was my 1,500th post! It moved me from Addict (which I still am) to Frequent Poster (which I also am)!!

It sure beats being called an "ADDICT"!!!

Do you remember when you were just a (wax) DRIP? I do. I was never so happy to get an enema (Enigma rating) in my life, except for that one time in the hospital when they threw away my bedpan and I had to wait a week for a replacement. Oh! Vey! I'LL BET THEY STILL TALK ABOUT THAT DAY!

I can still send you a list of what I have that you can get some freebies from. I also have an FO modifier/fixer that will allow you to get great results with waxes that have been a problem for you (Like Peaks "Sugar Cookie"). You'll be happy to get that freebie. I promise! Just PM me if interested.

Passing out now!

Pear & Vanilla Bean is great. Mix the hillbilly homebrew with pumpkin spice & it's out of this world awesome. Another great mix is spicy gingerbread & gourmet sugar cookies. Oh don't forget chestnuts & brown sugar.

Now why did I not PM you and emilyspoppy before hitting enter?????

Looks as if I will be placing another order soon.

Thank you!

Now why did I not PM you and emilyspoppy before hitting enter?????

Looks as if I will be placing another order soon.

Thank you!

I'm awake and it‘s not too late. I can have a package in the mail Friday AM. Just PM me! C'mon! You should do it!

David