Apple Cinnamon

megandgarr

tennessee candle still has the best apple cinnamon i've ever found. :cool2:

I agree. They have some other excellent FO's, too. Their "Vanilla Bean Noel" is my favorite vanilla scent. I just hope they don't wind up shutting down and that they get all of their fine FO's back in stock. I'm holding my breath regarding the future of this supplier. JMO

DAVE @ CHARLOTTE HALL COUNTRY CANDLES (AND SOAPS)

Edited by emilyspoppy
Clarification

Well, since someone pointed out to me that in my limited lineup of just 40 scents that 10 or more are apple, it is no secret that I love apple spice type scents!

For a really strong spicy apple, I like RE/AH Baked Apple (HI Type).

For a true apple cinnamon (which to me is no bakery/crust, just apples dusted with cinnamon) I like Apple Cinnamon from NG.

Well, since someone pointed out to me that in my limited lineup of just 40 scents that 10 or more are apple, it is no secret that I love apple spice type scents!

For a really strong spicy apple, I like RE/AH Baked Apple (HI Type).

I agree with Karen. AH's Baked Apple is strong and I love it!!! My mom just called to tell me that she had the Baked Apple melts in the melter and she loved it.

You have to try some Cozy Home from Millcreek...if you ever tried Dutch Apple Pie from Swan Creek Candles...pretty much exactly the same thing (probably is...wouldn't suprise me).

Oh, for the love of apple! I am on a self imposed apple FO ban yet you have made some FO suggestions before that worked well for me. Now I have to go check this out!

• 3 months later...

I tried making my own apple cinnamon blend using 50/50 macintosh and cinnamon stick but unfortunately the macintosh overpowered the cinnamon scent so back to the drawing board. Darn, I just placed an order from AH/RE last night and didnt include the Baked Apple. I will have to check my FO stash to see if that one is hiding among the endless sea of 1 ouncers that never made it into wax. 

On a related note, I bought a box of Celestial Seasonings Spiced Apple Cinnamon tea and THAT is the exact scent that I am after. Oh my goodness it smells heavenly and I have never even been a big apple fan but this tea is great!

Karen, I would love to try one of your Baked Apple (AH/RE) and Apple Cinnamon from NG if you dont mind sending those two? I would also be happy to send you a few of mine to try. Are there any new scents that you are interested in sampling? Thank you thank you!!!! 

I tried making my own apple cinnamon blend using 50/50 macintosh and cinnamon stick but unfortunately the macintosh overpowered the cinnamon scent so back to the drawing board. Darn, I just placed an order from AH/RE last night and didnt include the Baked Apple. I will have to check my FO stash to see if that one is hiding among the endless sea of 1 ouncers that never made it into wax. 

On a related note, I bought a box of Celestial Seasonings Spiced Apple Cinnamon tea and THAT is the exact scent that I am after. Oh my goodness it smells heavenly and I have never even been a big apple fan but this tea is great!

Oops!! Goofed up on the reply...... oh well still learning! ^_^

Hi Megandgarr!

The perfect cinnamon apple is something I have always hunted for.....even though I have had nice blends, I had always been searching for "the best"......Last Fall/Cmas season, I did a blend of .50 macintosh from CandleScience, .25 Cinnamon from Cajun Candles and .25 Cinnamon Stick from CandleScience...called it Cinnamon Spiced Apple....... and absolutely sold the heck out of it. This blend smells better than any spiced apple scent I have ever tried....and I have tried a lot.  The search for a better scent is always on with us folks, but with this blend, I have stopped looking for a better one. :)

Edited by puma52

Karen, I would love to try one of your Baked Apple (AH/RE) and Apple Cinnamon from NG if you dont mind sending those two? I would also be happy to send you a few of mine to try. Are there any new scents that you are interested in sampling? Thank you thank you!!!! 

I just boxed up a few-Apple Pie, Apple Cinnamon, Apple Dumpling, The Lodge, The Cabin and The Lodge's Kitchen. All apple-y, cinnamon-y, spicy just like you like. Watch for tracking. Curious to hear if you like any of them!

Karen, thanks so very much! I really appreciate it and I will definitely let you know. Please let me know if there are any new scents that you might want a sample of and I can ship a goodie box to you as well. I havent made a ton that you probably havent already tried, but if there are any possible spring-ish type of scents (mostly fruity blends) that you might enjoy, just let me know. 

Dessa,

Karen, thanks so very much! I really appreciate it and I will definitely let you know. Please let me know if there are any new scents that you might want a sample of and I can ship a goodie box to you as well. I havent made a ton that you probably havent already tried, but if there are any possible spring-ish type of scents (mostly fruity blends) that you might enjoy, just let me know. 

Dessa,

The Pumpkin Chai you have mentioned sounds great. I do not like nutty, buttery/condensed milk smelling scents as you know but we like enough other scents in common that I would take a couple you would think I would like. No rush. I just was boxing up a couple of orders so did yours tonight as well.

• 6 months later...