Issues with brown sugar and fig?

QTsmum

Has anyone else had issues getting good throw/lasting time for this one? I wonder if maybe it's just where I bought mine from. (NG). I think the first time I got it from AH. I got great strength and throw last year but this year it dies out quickly. Not doing anything different from my other melts. I wonder if maybe this is one of the oils that do better with less per lb?

It could be where it was purchased from. IMO NG fragrances are some what light. Some of their fragrances are ok but they're not my first option to purchase fragrance oils from. I know everyone has different preferences in where they purchase products but I often buy from CS & Peak. Peak has some of the best fragrances.

It could be where it was purchased from. IMO NG fragrances are some what light. Some of their fragrances are ok but they're not my first option to purchase fragrance oils from. I know everyone has different preferences in where they purchase products but I often buy from CS & Peak. Peak has some of the best fragrances.

Agree that we have different preferences. I have many from NG that are super strong but I find most CS scents light in my wax blend.

I know a lot think NG's fragrances are light but they are strong for me and I love their fragrances. I use their brown sugar & fig. I don't remember what you've said you use per pound or your wax. I generally use 1.2 oz per pound and use soy.