Sample display setup-WDYT?

QTsmum

Here's an idea of what I might do. My colour scheme is red, turquoise and lime. I am going to have an 'L' table setup (the other table is the venue's). That table will have dipped bears on it. Also, I'll be using a slightly larger table (theirs is 8 ft mine is 6) for the melts, smaller for the bears.

post-14669-139458513287_thumb.jpg

I do have more little bins (lots) another shelf like the one pictures and some larger red bins to work with if anything needs to be changed. I like having the melts in the bins for organization but I feel having some on the table encourages touching, Kwim?

Thoughts?

Here's an idea of what I might do. My colour scheme is red, turquoise and lime. I am going to have an 'L' table setup (the other table is the venue's). That table will have dipped bears on it. Also, I'll be using a slightly larger table (theirs is 8 ft mine is 6) for the melts, smaller for the bears.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26619[/ATTACH]

I do have more little bins (lots) another shelf like the one pictures and some larger red bins to work with if anything needs to be changed. I like having the melts in the bins for organization but I feel having some on the table encourages touching, Kwim?

Thoughts?

A very nice clean setup. Only thing I would change if using some elevation to bring product closer to the customers eye. Maybe you could stairstep the bins using some covered boards, boxes, small crates etc

Ok, I'll see what I can do for some more elevation! I don't know if I'll be able to stick a bin/step,right under the table cloth though,was its super snug. I might be able to get a baking pan or something shorter though, do you think that would be enough for the effect? An extra 1.5 ish inches for the back row?

I'll probably have 2 of those shelves (one on each end) of the 8 ft table.

I bought some solid color cloth napkins to cover bins. They work well depending on your size. If you sew just get some material and hem the edges to whatever size you need. Iron on hem tape works if you don't sew... Or duct tape if you don't iron. LOL

• 2 weeks later...