Local Markets - Today (Saturday)

craftimade

I setup my tables at the Markets today (under shelter) and it was starting to look like an amazing day. Sound was out and quite a few people walking around...

Then....... the WIND started like it was on Thursday in NSW (Australia). Gusts up to 80km/h - it was pretty bad, people where holding onto their tents.

The market was cancelled as it was too dangerous to stay. Tents were getting blown away and items were blowing off tables.

So I packed up. Maybe next month will be better weather. :)

Here are some photos of my tables.

post-17381-139458513209_thumb.jpg

post-17381-139458513205_thumb.jpg

I setup my tables at the Markets today (under shelter) and it was starting to look like an amazing day. Sound was out and quite a few people walking around...

Then....... the WIND started like it was on Thursday in NSW (Australia). Gusts up to 80km/h - it was pretty bad, people where holding onto their tents.

The market was cancelled as it was too dangerous to stay. Tents were getting blown away and items were blowing off tables.

So I packed up. Maybe next month will be better weather. :)

Here are some photos of my tables.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26597[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]26598[/ATTACH]

I'm so sorry Craftimade about your show getting canceled! I'm glad you were not hurt! But doggone it anyhow...the weather lately has really been a pain for everyone around here on the boards! On a great note though...your tables and product looked just wonderful!!! :) Everything looked top notch and so colorful!! :)Just keep everything packed up and plan for the next show...you will do wonderful! :)