Daystar shipping info please from those who have ordered from them...

puma52

I placed my first order with Daystar this last weekend.(I had read so many great reviews on them from this blog, I thought I would try them out) They sent me a USPS confirmation on Monday the 9th(See below), but there is no info on where my package is (see location is empty). It should have been here yesterday or today at the latest. If someone has ever bought from them before, does the package just arrive without tracking info ever being given or could Daystar be setting on my package? They received cc pmt in full when I placed my order and they have their money...I am confused .......anyone else here have this problem? I did call tonight and left a message for her to call me either tonight or tomorrow at work, but wondering if you guys could give some feedback on this. Thanks for any light you all can shed on this for me. I am anxious to get my goodies! :)

!x-usc:cid:usps_logoSign in|Shipping History|Manage Your Mail|Customer ServiceYour Click-N-Ship® shipping notification

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of STACY L HERROD. A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com is scheduled to be shipped on 09/11/2013. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

!x-usc:cid:top_cap

Click-N-Ship® Shipping Details

Shipped from: Shipped to: STACY L HERROD

DAY-STAR CANDLE & SOAP SUPPLY, LLC

320 ROBISON RD

COLDSPRING TX 77331-7232

Type of Service: USPS Tracking™

Label Number: 9405 9036 9930 0096 1513 86

To check on the delivery status of your package, please go to Track and Confirm at www.usps.com.

Track & Confirm

Your Label Number

Service

Status of Your Item

Date & Time

Features

Priority Mail 2-Day

Electronic Shipping Info Received

September 9, 2013

Insured

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation

Hi Puma!!!!! To me it looks like she printed label on the 9th & didn't deliver to the post office until yesterday the 11th. The PO received Electronic info when she bought the label & printed, but didn't actually get the pkg. in their hands until 2 days later. I stopped using one of my favorite suppliers because of this happening too many times.

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of STACY L HERROD. A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com is scheduled to be shipped on 09/11/2013.

Oh boy, I better clarify that's only what happened to me, don't know for sure in this case! Schew good thing I remembered to add that! Oy!

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Hey ChandlerWicks!! How are ya doing? Much thanks for the reply could you please tell me how you got this info

....This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service® at the request of STACY L HERROD. A package with a Click-N-Ship® label created on usps.com is scheduled to be shipped on 09/11/2013.

Thanks much! I know...I am always afraid that my package may not get to me by USPS. I hope it gets here tomorrow...I want to play! :)

Edited by puma52

Yup, I think the heat has gotten to my brain....right now , we are getting a heck of a storm! As long as it blows in some cooler weather...hey I am all for it! :) Sheew! Been more like the middle of Summer around here the last couple of weeks!

Edited by puma52

Sometimes the supplier requests a pick-up from the carrier and it may not get picked up until the next day after printing the label and then it could take the P.O. the next day to scan the package. I have had packages not get scanned until they were in another town or sometimes until they were actually delivered.

Thanks Leisa for your input....I'll just be patient. I had been eyeing Daystars oils forever...would go to site..look at prices...go off....go back...go off... I just grew a wild hair this weekend and ordered....decided to see for myself about their oils....Oh, it is so hard waiting though! :) I am sure that the wait will be worth it....stay tuned for an oo bottle review ...... :)

You'll get it. Just keep going for tracking info. Once it's in the system, you might just get info on where the pkg is etc. I did anyway. However, I don't know how quickly stuff gets to from Texas, but I know it takes a whopping five days to get to me and it's only two states away.

I still haven't gotten my order. I am hoping that I get it today. I can always place an order with BCS which is also in Texas and I always get my shipment in two days (place order on Wed and get on Fri). I know every business has their own way of doing things and I just need to adjust to how they do their processing and shipping. From now on (if I really like Daystars product, which I DEFINITELY think I will) I will just order my product 2 wks from when I expect to get it. It will be alllllll good! :)

Edited by puma52

I am so excited...I do hope they come today!! I ordered the Toffee Sugar Crunch, Vanilla Coconut, Southern Iced Tea, Cake Batter, Marshmallow (The Original), Buttercream Frosting and Honey. I am trying to add some more unique and wonderful scents options to my business. I am planning on using the Vanilla Coconut, Marshmallow, Buttercream Frosting and DEFINITELY the Honey as great mixing scents. I have found out that when I am blending scents, it just deepens the scent and makes a scent more appealing. I do a blend of : Pumpkin Souffle (CS), Pumpkin Pie (CS) and Cinnamon Stick (CS) and I just call it Pumpkin Souffle....but the additional scents that I add to the Pumpkin Souffle ADDS more depth and richness to the scent and it has sold very well so far this year. I am planning on adding the Marshmallow TO the Toasted Marshmallow scent to add the extra pizzaz to my Campfire Marshmallow scent. The Buttercream and Cake Batter will be added to cake/bakery/peppermint scents to enrichen them. The Vanilla Coconut will be used for blending Tropical scents using banana, pear and kiwi. Oh and the Honey....Putting in vanilla scents and blending with cinnamons, cloves and some florals....ackk...I can't wait!! A lot of times in my scent descriptions, I do not even mention the extra scents...just let the customer enjoy the additional richness/depth of the scent. It really does help to sell the candle. I love doing this kind of stuff and seeing the results ! :)

Edited by puma52

Sounds like you got some wonderful scents- and are having fun blending scents too! Glad that is working out well for you- I'm still playing with fo's and blending a couple so far. Your blends sound wonderful! Glad they are working well for you!

If your package was picked up on the 11th via USPS Click n ship Priority mail it will arrive in 2-3 days. So Monday is probably when you will get it. That would be good shipping time.

You just have to remember there is processing time, actual pickup time, and shipping time. For a package to arrive in a week is pretty good time.

If your package was picked up on the 11th via USPS Click n ship Priority mail it will arrive in 2-3 days. So Monday is probably when you will get it. That would be good shipping time.

You just have to remember there is processing time, actual pickup time, and shipping time. For a package to arrive in a week is pretty good time.

I was anxious to receive this order before this weekend because I was going to do some blending but at this point when it gets here, it gets here and I will play next weekend. It would be really nice though if Daystar would send a notice of the date when a person will receive their package, then no one would ever wonder when their package is coming...just a thought. Next time, I will order 2 wks ahead and it will be all good! :)

Unfortunately they cannot predict actual shipping time. That is up to the shipper. That is why Daystar and other suppliers typically send you a tracking notice. The actual time a package is picked up and shipped is not in the hands of the supplier.

That was the problem, the click N ship tracking notice has absolutely no info...I have a tracking #, but no info on when it was picked up, where it is at, expected delivery date ...nothing. Who knows what happened..... this could very well be the USPS fault. Hopefully, it will be here tomorrow.:yes:

Edited by puma52

No kidding. I gotta say I'm sure glad I'm not in the supplier business. I would really hate to have customers so impatient they would drop me because I printed a label a day or two before the shipper picked up the package.

THIS IS STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE, especially for small businesses off the beaten path!

Lord, have mercy!

I always get a laugh out of people who jump up and down because they think their package has been shipped an hour or so after they ordered. Hmmmmmmmmm, it just means the order is received and a label has been generated. In reality, it means nothing.

Those are all good oils you ordered, you'll enjoy them!

That is great to know Lorelei! I know a lot of great folks here use them. I did a search on this blog to see which ones people really liked and I think I have several great ones and I know I will really like them! :yes:The buttercream sounds heavenly and all of them will be a wonderful addition to my line! I expect they will be best-sellers!:bliss:

Edited by puma52