Best fall scents and supplier

Amish Quilt is amazing. I have yet to find one person who doesn't like it! I had a girl today tell me she doesn't like 'spicy' scents and I told her she just had to sniff it to humour me and she loved it! :P It's my #1 smell in the world! LOL

I've had a ton of compliments lately on AH's Perfect Pumpkin, though I haven't burnt it yet. I really, really liked Peak's (I think it was!) Pumpkin spice. It wasn't that thick smelling pumpkin, but real, genuine pumpkin pie spice! Mmmmmm.

So many of the good ones are gone now. Try Pumpkin Souffle' and Creme' Brulee in a 50-50 from Southwest (click on Just by nature to get there) for an outstanding Pumpkin Brulee. Go over to AH/RE and pick up the ky Pineapple and mix 50-50 with the Creme' Brulee for a wonderful Pineapple Brulee (ky Creme'Brulee is as good or better) and pick up the ky Baked Apple HI or the Homemade Baked Apple, the Mulberry HI is very good too. Community Candle Supply has an outstanding Cider Barrel and a blueberry pancake. Pick up the ky Coconut Cream Pie and mix with the Orange Chiffon Cake or Pound Cake. You just can't beat ky for good fall scents IMHO. That's the tip of the ice berg, chime in folks. HTH

Steve

As a n00b thanks for the other provider suggestions. I've only used Peak and I've got some from another supplier (old age, memory is slipping). I haven't made anything yet as I am waiting for it to get a little cooler outside before I start making them. So many vendors, so many to try, I hate wasting what little money I have for bad product :(