Your Favorite Scents for Fall and Christmas!

Moneypenny

Hi everyone! I am really looking to add some new and exciting scents for Fall and Christmas this year and I was wondering what your "tried and true" favorites were! I use pure soy for my candles and soy blend for my tarts. I look forward to any and all suggestions! Thanks so much!!!:cheesy2:

I'm still kind of new even though I've been making tarts for almost a year but these are what sold for me last Fall and some of the new ones I have for this coming Fall/Winter.

Mrs. Claus Cookies NG

Pumpkin Crunch Cake-got my first bottle from Wellington and it smells great, but out of several I bought from them, it was the only strong one so I switched to NG's version.

Amish Harvest-Peak. Just poured this last night and it's great!

Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin-NG-haven't poured this yet but smells good OOB.

Butternut Pumpkin-Lonestar-haven't poured yet

Pumpkin Crunch Pie-JS-haven't poured yet

Pumpkin cookie crunch-JS-haven't poured yet

Candy Corn-Houston Candle Supply-haven't poured yet

Mulberry-Fragrance Buddy-sold a lot of this!

Bear Claws-JS but switching to ICS. I think theirs is stronger

Hansel & Gretels house-CS

Pumpkin Butter Brûlée-JS

Trick or Treat-NG-haven't poured yet

Hillbilly Homebrew-NG-haven't poured yet but changing the name! :o)

Hillbilly Fixins'-JS-this is really a good berry type scent. Don't let the name fool you!

Country Bumpkin-NG

Country Christmas-JS

Banana Nut Bread-Houston Candle Supply but CS and NG have good ones too. Also Peak's is good.

Sugar Cookie-Sissies from BCS-I like this one all year round!

Candy Corn with Buttercream-JS haven't poured yet

All Hallows Eve-BCN-haven't poured yet

Toffee Apple Crunch-NG

Circus Concession-Fragrance Buddy-I love this scent! It smells like a Fair to me so I think I am going to rename it County Fair

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar-JS-wonderful scent! I think it's a little stronger from another company but can't think of which one right now. Maybe AH or NG.

Jingle Bells-JS

Pumpkin Caramel Cake-JS-haven't poured it yet but it smells good

Cranberry Orange Spice-ICS-smells great OOB

Cinnamon Buns-ICS

Caramel Nut Cluster-ICS

Cranberry Pomegranate-JS

Pumpkin & Pralines-ICS

Christmas Kitchen-ICS

Holiday Homecoming-ICS

Caramel Kettle Corn-ICS

I have more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head but I'm sure others will respond too! I have more Fall/Winter type scents because that's my favorite time of year and I love bakery/spicy type scents. It's hard for me to switch to spring/summer stuff!

My personal favorites of the ones listed above would probably be Bear Claws, banana nut bread,Caramel Nut Cluster and Mrs. Claus cookies. Sorry I can't say that some of these are "tried and true" since some will be new for me this year, but it might give you some ideas as to some new FO's to try!

HTH

Wow Belinda!!! Thanks so much my dear!! Yes this is my most favorite time of year too!! You sure have given me a lot to think about! Awesome!!! Yes you will want to switch to ICS Bear Claws and theirs is much stronger! I sell a lot of that myself! I have never tried Fragrance Buddy or Houston so I will definitely check those out for sure! Thanks so much!!! Love this board!!:cheesy2:

Edited by Moneypenny

I do not use soy, but here are my very favorite Fall and Christmas FOs (very good sellers too):

Christmas memories (Cajun)

Dicken's Christmas (LS)

Candied yams (LS)

Apple hot baked pie (LS)

Sugared spruce (ICS)

Autumn lodge (LS)

The Witching hour (NG)

Pumpkin pie spice(LS)

Home sweet home

Home for the holidays (Peak)

Cinnaberries (AH & Peak)

Toasted marshmallows (AH)

Amish harvest (Peak)

Mulberry (BCS).

:smiley2:

I do not use soy, but here are my very favorite Fall and Christmas FOs (very good sellers too):

Christmas memories (Cajun)

Dicken's Christmas (LS)

Candied yams (LS)

Apple hot baked pie (LS)

Sugared spruce (ICS)

Autumn lodge (LS)

The Witching hour (NG)

Pumpkin pie spice(LS)

Home sweet home

Home for the holidays (Peak)

Cinnaberries (AH & Peak)

Toasted marshmallows (AH)

Amish harvest (Peak)

Mulberry (BCS).

:smiley2:

Ravens, you've given me some new ones to try! I was wondering about candied yams from LS. Does it smell similar to sweet potatoes and brown sugar from Aztec or NG? I wanted to smell that one when I was at their show room but ran out of time.

Wow Belinda!!! Thanks so much my dear!! Yes this is my most favorite time of year too!! You sure have given me a lot to think about! Awesome!!! Yes you will want to switch to ICS Bear Claws and theirs is much stronger! I sell a lot of that myself! I have never tried Fragrance Buddy or Houston so I will definitely check those out for sure! Thanks so much!!! Love this board!!:cheesy2:

Moneypenny,

Fragrance Buddy has some good oils but like every other supplier, they have some that aren't so good. I do like the fact they offer free shipping with a $50 order. Their Mulberry is the best I've tried. It smells like Back Woods Mulberry if you've ever smelled theirs. I like HCS's banana nut bread better than anyone else's that I've smelled. It has more of a nutty bread smell to me. It reminds me of RE's banana walnut cake. Not the banana taffy smell that some have.

Ravens, you've given me some new ones to try! I was wondering about candied yams from LS. Does it smell similar to sweet potatoes and brown sugar from Aztec or NG? I wanted to smell that one when I was at their show room but ran out of time.

My nose (and my testers') likes it much better than Sweet potato & brown sugar from Aztec; there is no "burnt" smell at all with Candied Yams.

Took me a while to try it because of the name (isn't it funny how a name can turn you off?, lol); so I re-named it, and it's one of the best-loved fragrances that actually sells year-round. I will see how the Sweet potato & brown sugar fares, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

I can send you a sample of the FO, if you'd like; just throw a PM my way :smiley2:

Fall/winter, bakery & spice type of scents are my favorite as well.

These are some of my personal favorites:

Apple Harvest - CS (I like to add cinnamon)

Campfire Marshmallow AH

Autumn Campfire (my own blend of yummy goodness - it screams fall)

Caramel Apple Pie - ICS

Cinnamon & Cloves - BCN

Cinnamon Garland (my blend of cinnamon & bayberry)

Cranberry Orange (my blend of cranberry & orange)

Dickens Christmas - Community Candle

Mistletoe - CS

Gingerbread House - blend of a couple different Gingerbreads

Pumpkin Ginger Streusel - CC

Pumpkin Pie - BCN

Sleigh Ride - TCS (the candlesource)

Holidazzle - TCS

Pumpkin Apple Strudel - blend of pumpkin & apples

Spiced Cranberry - BCN

Mulled Cider - Community

Mulberry - CS

My favs:

ICS baked apples

ICS (ST) cranberry orange spice

ICS classic cinnamon buns

ICS holiday cookie

CS pomegranate cider

CS pumpkin pie

CC serendipity

LS sleighbells

MW sugar cookie royale

MC cinnamon vanilla

BCN buttery gingerbread

BCN toffee maple crunch

CS Pumpkin pie

Edited by Karen M

WOW!!!!!!!! So many fragrances, so little time! Lol! Thanks so very much everyone!:drool: I can't wait to try these!!! Yum!!! Mmmm!! Candied yams is one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving! Sounds amazing! You guys are the greatest! Thanks so much!!!:grin2: