Peaks New PA Shipping

Just made my first order with Peaks with the new lower shipping from the Pa site. My cart first said roughly $15 for shipping (before discount) about 15 pounds. One slab of wax, some wicks and a bunch of 4 and 8 ounce FOs. Once I went through the order it lowered the shipping to $11.(I guess you have to go through the cart to get the amount from the other shipping site.) With the discount it's just $8.25.

Can't beat that with a stick! I used to have to wait exactly 7 days for my Peaks orders. I'm in central Western PA, lets see how quick it gets here. Candlescience has always been the quickest with shipping.

I'll have to get the tax info and set up an account so I don't have to pay the sales tax, other than that I'm pleased!

Wow, I didn't know they ship from PA! I checked the shipping info section on their site and it looks like they are relatively close to me. It would be great (or possibly dangerous to my checking account lol) if they had a retail store here.

Wow, I didn't know they ship from PA! I checked the shipping info section on their site and it looks like they are relatively close to me. It would be great (or possibly dangerous to my checking account lol) if they had a retail store here.

Peak's owner, Alan is on a family vacation right now, but he posted earlier on the board that pick-ups could be made at the location, but you would need to call ahead. A showroom is coming soon, he added.

I hope I'm not confused on the details. It seems the older I get the less clear things are to me.

Dave

Holy Cow Ladies and Gents. I looked at my email last night and had the shipping email confirmation from Peaks, but it wasn't logged into the UPS site yet, however this morning when I checked it's out for delivery!!

The chart states at (8-07)4:51pm it was prepped for UPS, (8-07) 9:09pm it left Harrisburg and it's on the truck for delivery today!!

So that makes two days from ordering to delivery. Can't complain one bit!

I placed an order for a case of wax on Thursday morning with Peak. Last week there was 25% off on shipping. In addition, I saved more money on shipping because the destination was closer. I saved enough money, with change left over, to purchase 1 pound of Peak's new FO, Aruba Coconut, which smells great OOB. I received my order, including my freebie, on Monday, only two business days after placing my order. Same wonderful service that i have always received from Peak but more efficient in terms of costs and time. (Oh, and lots of peanuts too,)