Looking for the best supplier(s) for raw and refined Shea and Cocoa Butters.

I would appreciate any advice on where would be my best (value) source for raw and processed butters and suggested retail pricing and marketing ideas.

All advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles

If you're able to buy bulk, try soaperschoice.com. I've never ordered from them but a lot of people here do.

I can't buy in bulk so I order most of my oils from Brambleberry.com (they are close to me), and I found a shop on Ebay where I buy some of my butters.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you VERY much for the advice, friends.

I checked SC out and was very impressed with them even though their raw Shea Butter was out of stock. I'm not an experience soaper, but my guess is that if they don't have the ingredient that you want to soap with you don't actually need it.

Something I've noticed, however. There must be a lot of dirty people with dry skin in the Midwest. There are so many suppliers based there. (lol)

Dave

Soapers choice for soap quality in any of your versions for shea or cocoa butter, hands down. They have the best prices, quality and service for soap needs. I buy some extra for cooking-seeing as their primary business is food oils. I have been to the warehouse center and it is neat as a pin.

Raw shea, global mama or shea radiance.

Cocoa butter for any application, JEDwards, cocoasupply.

Soapers choice for soap quality in any of your versions for shea or cocoa butter, hands down. They have the best prices, quality and service for soap needs. I buy some extra for cooking-seeing as their primary business is food oils. I have been to the warehouse center and it is neat as a pin.

Raw shea, global mama or shea radiance.

Cocoa butter for any application, JEDwards, cocoasupply.

Thanks a bunch, Shannon!

It's very reassuring to buy from a supplier(s) that you know very talented crafters endorse.

Have a super day today and a better one tomorrow!

Dave