Well it's that time...

To start making my christmas presents for friends and family. This year I decided to try a new scent provider, Bitter Creek North, as well as my order from Peak.

Both packages arrived at the same time, woot! One thing i noticed is that BCN really packs their stuff well.. It was packed nice and tight inside the box.

I know you shouldnt judge a scent by its out of the bottle smell test, but when compared to Peak (the only other company I've used), the out of bottle smell test wasn't as good as I had hoped. Some of the scents were either very muted or strangely, had no smell at all (at least none this newbie nose could smell) Anyone else noticed this or maybe I'm spoiled with what Peak sent me for my first batch last year ha!

Also picked up another batch of wax and scents from Peak. Picked up 43 new scents for this christmas batch and some more clam shells. Starting to think I have an addiction :embarasse ha!

Next on my scent provider list is probably going to be Candle Science. Any one else have any good vendors I should look at?

Side note: wish wax would stop going up in price. My first batch was 20$ for 10lbs now its gone up :(