AH/RE order

I got my first order from AH/RE yesterday. I got two fragrance oils to choose! Then when my order came, they added a free sample of their lip balm, tea light candle, and a pen! Nice little surprises. I am happy with the rest of my order too. Thanks Craft Server, I didn't know of them until I came here. Always finding information. :)

Snaps for AHRE!! I love them too, and they have top notch oils to boot! Of all the suppliers I have ordered from, their oils make up the majority of my collection...and with their large selection, I feel as though my wishlist is always growing.

They are one of my fav vendors in delivery and presentation. I do like some of their scents very much. I just wish they replied back to emails quicker. I emailed them twice about a very weak scent Birds of Paradise and once they replied it was not very helpful. They have a bunch of different emails to email on their site and it would be nice if they just had one customer service email. For BoP I've since moved on to another vendor and maybe I'll use theirs as a mixer.