Camping Scents

Hi! I have not tried these but I do order some fragrances from these companies. Nature's Garden has "Cracklin Birch"; "Cracklin Firewood" and "Fireplace" (I did try a sample of this one and it does smell like wood smoke.) All got good reviews. For a little bit of adventure and silliness go to Save on Scents novelty fragrances ( http://www.saveonscents.com/index.php/cPath/291_366 ) and look for "Smoke" as in wood smoke, "Gunpowder" and for laughs "Skunk". Skunk got mixed reviews however....

How about Leaves..I get mine from Aztec..it is pretty close to the original..(imo). Bonfire Bliss to me smell's similar to Marshmallow Fireside..it is good and strong as well. I have NG's bacon scent as well..it is strong!

Hi! I have not tried these but I do order some fragrances from these companies. Nature's Garden has "Cracklin Birch"; "Cracklin Firewood" and "Fireplace" (I did try a sample of this one and it does smell like wood smoke.) All got good reviews. For a little bit of adventure and silliness go to Save on Scents novelty fragrances ( http://www.saveonscents.com/index.php/cPath/291_366 ) and look for "Smoke" as in wood smoke, "Gunpowder" and for laughs "Skunk". Skunk got mixed reviews however....

Thanks much! I do have NG Crackling Birch! I like it a lot but it smells like a mans cologne to me. Think I have a smoke scent, forgot about that one:)

How about Leaves..I get mine from Aztec..it is pretty close to the original..(imo). Bonfire Bliss to me smell's similar to Marshmallow Fireside..it is good and strong as well. I have NG's bacon scent as well..it is strong![/quote

I've never ordered from Aztec! I'll have to check that oil out. I love MF! It's one of my fav candles ever!

i use it in gb 415.soy....has a great c & h throw..

it is also great in cp soap...no a...turns a light light tan..swirls will show up great....

another one that to my nose smells identical..is DS Hunters Moon...I have not tested it in my soy wax..

but in my cp soap..it is a little stronger, and I think it sticks better also..

so to say..DS's Hunters Moon is my favorite in cp soap..

i need to get around to testing it in my wax..