Cornbread?

rctfavr3

Just Scent has a cornbread muffins Fo. Haven't tried it but I have it in my shopping cart on their website now. I've read some good reviews about it.

HTH

Belinda

Ooh! If you get it, please let me know your thoughts! Please.

Ooh! If you get it, please let me know your thoughts! Please.

I sure will!

I looked in my cabinet and saw where I have pumpkin cornbread from backwoods but you are looking for a plain cornbread. Haven't placed my JS order yet (still debating) but if I do, cornbread muffins is one that I will order. I am placing an order with RE soon for sure so I might order it from them. Either way, I'll let you know!

I sure was wanting to try that one too but she's upped her minimum purchase from $75 to $100 to get the sale price. I just placed an order with her and NG and Connies with two of them being over $100 and one almost that, so I guess I'll hold off for now!

I'm overwhelming myself with all these FO's and there are still so many left I want to try! Does it ever end? :o)

Belinda

RCT - did you get your JS cornbread muffin yet? I just got my package of samples. the CBM is just "ok" to me. I am not getting the sweet Jiffy mix that I thought I knew.

What was your impression?

Smelled more cornmeal which I'm ok with. Still sweet though. I'd say it's about 85% Jiffy mix. It lacks the "dryness?" of Jiffy but it does smell like cornbread so I'm happy.

Edited by rctfavr3

The description sounds good. I like the idea of buttermilk note added to the fragrance. Sounds more like a traditional cornbread vs a sweet muffin. I might like that one better. I'm not a NG fan so I'll likely not try it, but I'd be interested in hearing about it if anyone has tested it.

Yes - that is exactly what I am stuck on - dryness. I came back to sniff and it smells like the Sugar Corn Puddings to me that are out there - just the strongest version I have ever smelled.

It's possible I am actually wanting a dry cornmeal scent! Now that I came back to it yes - it's super sweet.

The Zuch Bread is definitely Sweet Potatoes to me (and someone else). What else did you get (if anything)?

Does JS corn bread muffins smell like sugar corn pudding? Is it strong and sweet? If so, I may have to order it. I did get a small bottle of sugar corn pudding from NG and love the smell but wish it was stronger.

Its probably closer to corn pudding than cornbread. It's sweet that's fosho!

Great! I might have to order this one. Is it strong? I love some of her oils but it seems like she has as many misses as hits, or at least from the ones I've ordered. But I love her buttercream sugar cookie and a few others I get from her.

Great! I might have to order this one. Is it strong? I love some of her oils but it seems like she has as many misses as hits, or at least from the ones I've ordered. But I love her buttercream sugar cookie and a few others I get from her.

Hard to say. I was judging it on it's namesake, in hopes of it smelling like a cornbread. That being said I thought it could use more corniness(:rolleyes2) so I guess it wasn't as strong as I would have liked on the notes I was wanting -- but for you it might be good!? LOL. Its a mild corn sweetly smell. same CT and HT. Just OK.

Edited by rctfavr3

I'll probably hold off then. I haven't put but about of a fourth of the oils I have in wax and I guess I don't need another one even though I'm constantly looking! LOL! I did send you a sample of pumpkin cornbread from Backwoods so I hope you like it! Let me know what you think. That's one I haven't put in wax.

I'll probably hold off then. I haven't put but about of a fourth of the oils I have in wax and I guess I don't need another one even though I'm constantly looking! LOL! I did send you a sample of pumpkin cornbread from Backwoods so I hope you like it! Let me know what you think. That's one I haven't put in wax.

Cool beans. I can't wait! I'll have to write some serious notes on each fragrance. That one in particular will be interesting because I had planned on using a cornbread FO in a fall blend so If this one's good... I'll be stoked! :smiley2:

Edited by rctfavr3