Word to the not so wise!!

FaithfulScenter

When you forget about a crate of tarts in the back of your broke down vehicle, this is what happens!! My traiblazer sat at the garage for just over a week. I really thought we unloaded these :( I guess that's what I get for having too much on my plate and being so hair brained!!

post-14567-139458511232_thumb.jpg

Guest OldGlory

Good time to remind you to tell your customers to keep soft waxes out of the heat. They will melt in a hot car and create an awful mess.

Reminds me of a facebook post I read once. A lady loved melts so much that she bought a cheap mug at the Dollar Store and in the summer, placed a melt in the mug and sat the mug in the cup holder of her vehicle. Said it always smelled yummy inside her car.

Maybe this accident becomes a new marketing tool. Your crate full may have been a bit much, though...haha!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of using a mug in the car- esp in the hot, hot days of summer- new car freshener ideas!! Hope you can salvage some of your melts... I too love your packaging and labels!