Zip lock bags

If you don't want to use bags, you can always get some plastic storage containers from Wal-Mart. I use the small square ones that cost .99 each. They hold 8 votives and a few tarts or just a bunch of tarts. They stack easily and my tarts don't get messed up. I found that storing them in bags made it easier for them to get smushed. HTH. :)

I agree with Angela...the small storage bins are great for tarts. I started out with the ziploc bags and soon found out that wasn't a good idea. All the scents were mixing together, so I bought some of the storage containers and they are wonderful (just make sure they have a #5 on the bottom). :)

i like these little container from walmart also , i like the larger ones too because i can bag up some of my tarts and put them in there and whaen some one wants them i just have to get them out. i can stand up 10 bags easy in it. i think they are a shoe box, but they too have the #5 on them

It's my understanding that #5 containers are made from material that won't suck out the scent from the votives/tarts. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Angela is right,,,and I use the plastic containers (rectangle ones) to pour my left over wax into,,,,the (Triangle 5 on the bottom) can handle the heat very well,,,;)

You can get many of the plastic containers, with the 5 on the bottom, at just about any dollar store. I got a whole slew of them for my air freshener corn cob mix. I've got few containers that have been sitting there for almost two years and the scent is still strong.

Freezer bags are thicker than regular storage bags, I use freezer bags for left over wax or storing scented tiems also....

The freezer bags are made of a different type of plastic, too. They are inert. The storage bags don't just allow the scent to escape, they actually absorb it. If it were just a case of allowing the scent to scape, it would be almost a non issue. Those cheap bags actually suck the smell out of the wax.

Angela is right,,,and I use the plastic containers (rectangle ones) to pour my left over wax into,,,,the (Triangle 5 on the bottom) can handle the heat very well,,,;)

Left over butter tubs Like Country Crock are good for leftover wax also! I just checked and they even have a #5 on the bottom...lol....

Left over butter tubs Like Country Crock are good for leftover wax also! I just checked and they even have a #5 on the bottom...lol....

I never thought about using those. I eat my fair share of Country Crock, so maybe I can use this as an excuse, lol. DH even calls me a Crock Head. :laugh2: Sad thing is that it's the truth.

I have a stack of those in the garage. That's what I store the leftover bear wax in temporarily. Truth be told, they work pretty good for ladles too.