Sugar Corn Pudding

leisa2003

I've bought from Rustic Escentuals and NG and to me NG's is a little stronger. I don't think ICS carries it anymore, or she didn't the last time I checked.

Belinda

I don't know what it is supposed to smell like. I do have AH/RE here and didn't get a sweet corn/pudding out of it. Might have been my nose.

I agree, to me it has a sweet creamed corn scent. NG's has a little more vanilla in it to my nose. But to be fair to RE, I went and looked at the sample bottle I have of theirs and I haven't put it in wax yet so my observation isn't really a fair one. I smelled both again and to me OOB NG's is a better smelling scent, very similar but a little stronger and with more vanilla. It could all change once I get both in wax though! :o)

Belinda

Re: Sugar Corn Pudding

A sweet creamed corn, to me.

Agree, but I definitely get a bakery scent out of it. It's one of those scents that you don't think are going to be well received, and then it shocks the sh*t out of you and sells like hotcakes. We even ran this on a couple spring fundraisers, and it sold great.

Re: Sugar Corn Pudding

A sweet creamed corn, to me.

Agree, but I definitely get a bakery scent out of it. It's one of those scents that you don't think are going to be well received, and then it shocks the sh*t out of you and sells like hotcakes. We even ran this on a couple spring fundraisers, and it sold great.

This is totally true! I thought it was ok but not something really great. I didn't think the ct wasn't very good but ht was. I remember thinking this one isn't gonna sell good I bet! I was wrong!

• 2 weeks later...