Question about two suppliers?

Belinda

I am 15 min from Sweetcakes- which is very dangerous for me! I can pick up my order very easily. I do love some of their oils, have been testing some in my tarts and they are really strong. Still testing some in lotion, too, but finding some of the citrus fo's, which I love, tend to fade quickly in lotion, but that may just be the nature of citrusy fo's too.

Would you happen to use soy wax?

I used to use straight soy years ago, but now I'm parasoy. I actually never had a problem with the Sweetcakes FO's I used in straight soy, just had to use more than 1 oz./lb at times which I didn't like. Straight soy just was too picky on FO's....there were way too many that wouldn't throw. Now I'm happy cause pretty much everything throws and my customers don't care if there's paraffin in their candles as long as they have a good burn & throw! :cool2:

HA!! :) You can be enabled like the rest of us, I know!! (I guess its better than other addictions, or I just love having boxes plopped on my doorstep at regular intervals- makes it feel like Christmas all year round!)

I still haven't gotten a response from Stacy, but based on her Facebook comments regarding today's Supreme Court decision maybe it's for the better. That sucks. I really liked her fragrances. I bet she is ok with Paula Deens little ignorant comments as well. It's really sad that we still have so much ignorance in the world in 2013.