Candlescience sales

Does candlescience usually have random sales? I signed up for the newsletter and havn't seen anything, but I have gotten a few things from peak and candlewic. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but this seemed like the best place. Thanks for any help!

When you click on their newsletter tab, you'll see the archives and approximately when to expect a sale. CandleScience usually runs 2 sales a year on their sample size fo's in Spring and Fall...hth

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
14 hours ago, Just2BHappy said:

Does Candlescience still do their sample sales? They weren't advertised in their 2015 newsletters. I ask because I am about to place an order with them, and I would kick myself if I ordered and then they had a sale right after that!

Oh I hate that when that happens!  It has happened to me a couple times!  :(

• Like 1

I buy from CS more than any other supplier bc they are close enough to me that I can drive to them and save on shipping, but they rarely have sales on their products and when they do its usually on their 1 oz sample fragrances for $0.99. Nothing special...