Does anyone think CandleWic's Snickerdoodle smells like tea?

Belinda

Maybe I have been in there too long! LOL! I'm not sure. That could be it though!

I poured some snickerdoodle a couple of weeks ago (I think from tri-state) and it smelled so good but had no throw at all! I bought Candlewic's because I read such good things on here about it and I've been looking for a good, strong Snicker doodle so I decided to pour it and I don't know why but tea came to mind. I may have to add some vanilla or sugar cookie to it to tame the smell I'm getting. Any suggestions? Maybe it will smell different when it's melting.

Thanks!

Mine was a dark brown oil. It smelled like pecans to me. Very nutty. No cinnamon. Not bad, I just do not care for nutty scents.

I used to make snickerdoodle cookies and thinking back they were basically sugar cookies rolled in cinnamon sugar and pressed down. My mom made up a lot of recipes so perhaps that is not at all what snickerdoodle cookies are supposed to be! haha! They were cinnamon-y and sweet. I want to find THAT scent!

Mine was a dark brown oil. It smelled like pecans to me. Very nutty. No cinnamon. Not bad, I just do not care for nutty scents.

I used to make snickerdoodle cookies and thinking back they were basically sugar cookies rolled in cinnamon sugar and pressed down. My mom made up a lot of recipes so perhaps that is not at all what snickerdoodle cookies are supposed to be! haha! They were cinnamon-y and sweet. I want to find THAT scent!

Me too! I can't seem to find one that smells like I think a snicker doodle cookie should smell like. Maybe I will mix some sugar cookie in with it and see how it goes!

I love CW Snickerdoodle but don't smell tea.

It really does not smell like the actual cookie though. I smell a bit of maple in it....and cookie..some cinnamon. It sells well for me around the holidays and throws like a beast