Wow!!! Can't wait for my order from Candlewic!!!

Moneypenny

Wow!!! I am really impressed with the selection at Candlewic! This is my first time ordering from them and it was hold to hold myself back! Lol! I was looking for Vera Wang Glam Princess type and that is what led me to them! I ordered samples of Freshwater Cucumber, White Tea and Ginger, and Awaphui and Seaberry! I am sure I missed some real goodies but I was trying to be a good girl and not go crazy!!:drool: Lol!!!

Wow!!! I am really impressed with the selection at Candlewic! This is my first time ordering from them and it was hold to hold myself back! Lol! I was looking for Vera Wang Glam Princess type and that is what led me to them! I ordered samples of Freshwater Cucumber, White Tea and Ginger, and Awaphui and Seaberry! I am sure I missed some real goodies but I was trying to be a good girl and not go crazy!!:drool: Lol!!!

I've never bought a weak FO from them. I think their fragrance list is a bit challenging to operate, but worth the trouble. I've only bought one FO from them, that I wouldn't buy again. "Pumpkin Spice" was strong, but not what I was looking for.

Over the years I've bought quite a few closeout FO's from them through eBay sales. Everyone of them sold well for me. I asked, the Owner Bill Binder, what criteria they use to decide when to discontinue a fragrance. I was told it has to be sold at a rate of at least 100 pounds in a year or it's moved out.

It's been some time since I've noticed any CW FO's being discontinued. They've added some new ones, though.

I plan to buy more from them in the future.

They're one of my favorite suppliers :) The only one I haven't been overly pleased with is Cherry Blossom. It doesn't smell like the BBW version at all.

Make sure you try their Butterscotch Pudding -- it will smell up your entire neighborhood!!

I like that they have "different" blends than most suppliers too!

Be sure to post your results on the ones you ordered, as surprisingly, I've not tried any of the ones you purchased.

Thanks so very much everyone for the info on what I hope to be another great supplier for me!! Yum!!! Butterscotch pudding does sound wonderful!!! I will definitely have to try that one next! I have been enjoying this for 6 years and I love finding new suppliers, it is just like Christmas morning! Lol! I will definitely let everyone know the results of these as soon as I get them in wax! Oh!! Tangerine Peach does sound great too! I so love this board! I am learning so much!! Thanks again!!!

Thanks so very much everyone for the info on what I hope to be another great supplier for me!! Yum!!! Butterscotch pudding does sound wonderful!!! I will definitely have to try that one next! I have been enjoying this for 6 years and I love finding new suppliers, it is just like Christmas morning! Lol! I will definitely let everyone know the results of these as soon as I get them in wax! Oh!! Tangerine Peach does sound great too! I so love this board! I am learning so much!! Thanks again!!!

I wish you could see my face right now!

I'm so very glad you're here and likiing it too!

:awww:

Delighted Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Awwww!!! I wish I could too my dear sweet friend!! Knowing you has made me a better chandler! (((((((HUGS))))))

Are you sure that knowing me just hasn't made me you a better "fibber"? ME teach YOU! You my dear friend have more to offer than I ever will.

BTW; I just bought a new DVD/CD recorder. I've been cranking out the goodies. My DW and I are a bit under the weather with pollen allergies right now. Your "package" may turn into an early Christmas gift, the way things are progressing.

I'm so very sorry, it's taking so long to get it all together. I would probably be ahead if I just shipped out what I have and get another box ready to send later.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Back at ya'

Dave

Oh wow!!!! I must live right to have you and Betty in my life!! You are such a blessing! Ooooohhhh!!! I can't wait!! You are the greatest!!! You always make me smile! Take your time and feel better dear friend! I have been dealing with pollen allergies too and they are no fun! No worries at all! Well I am always fascinated talking to you and hearing your life experiences! You could have your own library!! You can be assured I will call you this weekend!(((((((((((((((((GREAT BIG BEAR HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

MISH MONEHPENEH