DPS/Morris

Ravens

Anyone tried FOs from them? Decided to place a small order, just to see if the FOs are any good. Their 16oz. prices are pretty low, but I ordered 1oz. samples for now.

Of course, can't wait to test them...

and waiting on Peak's FOs. Oh, and AH/RE. A girl can never have "too many" FOs, right? :wink2:

I sure will le you know. Just ordered them earlier tonight, and they are:

coconut lime verbena

pineapple citrus

Christmas cheer

stress relief

sage & citrus

coffee cake

apricot freesia.

P.S. In case you are interested, they are having a sale on FOs (but only the 16oz. bottles). Hope I have enabled you :grin2:

Oh good. I asked that same question a couple of years ago and nobody had tried them. I live in IL so Ive always wondered but got no feedback. Let me know what you got and how they are please!

Do you think, for a single solitary moment, that some people could check out a place like DPS/Morris and leave without wax? hehehe....

As you know, my search for another wax(es) has just begun, so you see, it was necessary to check out their waxes :wink2:

You did not get any wax while there Ravens? lol

Will await your test results on the FOs. Christmas Cheer?

It would be a new-to-me supplier for FOs too if they are good. I have gotten wax from them. Very good CS.

They have a location in my town (Kansas City) but they only sell by the case, even though other Morris locations will sell "samples" (figures).

See, in this dreamland in which I live (in my mind), I will happily settle on a couple of waxes VERY soon and will be thrilled to go and pick up a couple of cases of said wax perfection and save on shipping and as a hobbyist not need wax for a VERY long time. I have been thinking this for several months and here I sit in wax testing limbo (I had another name for it but decided to be nice).

They have a location in my town (Kansas City) but they only sell by the case, even though other Morris locations will sell "samples" (figures).

See, in this dreamland in which I live (in my mind), I will happily settle on a couple of waxes VERY soon and will be thrilled to go and pick up a couple of cases of said wax perfection and save on shipping and as a hobbyist not need wax for a VERY long time. I have been thinking this for several months and here I sit in wax testing limbo (I had another name for it but decided to be nice).

We must be neighbors. I'm sitting in the same limbo area you are. (I'll be nice too since you did).

We must be neighbors. I'm sitting in the same limbo area you are. (I'll be nice too since you did).

Yes, neighbors. Because misery loves company does not sound nice, either! haha!

Ravens-I trust that you will report on FO's and on the wax you may or may not have purchased!

Yes, neighbors. Because misery loves company does not sound nice, either! haha!

Ravens-I trust that you will report on FO's and on the wax you may or may not have purchased!

Yes, I will definately report on the DPS FOs. Now, about the wax, I ordered one (6098) but there is another one I am not familiar with, and it is supposed to be an excellet wax with great throw> It is the IGI 4616 - 130 Paraffin, a single pour wax with a melt point of 124 degrees; it can hold a 10% fragrance load.

Anyone heard of it?

I guess that for the sake of furthering our wax "knowledge", I'd better order some, huh? :rolleyes2 (I bet Jeanie would agree, lol).

Yes, I will definately report on the DPS FOs. Now, about the wax, I ordered one (6098) but there is another one I am not familiar with, and it is supposed to be an excellet wax with great throw> It is the IGI 4616 - 130 Paraffin, a single pour wax with a melt point of 124 degrees; it can hold a 10% fragrance load.

Anyone heard of it?

I guess that for the sake of furthering our wax "knowledge", I'd better order some, huh? :rolleyes2 (I bet Jeanie would agree, lol).

I agree fully!!

Someone just commented on that wax recently. I had to look it up because it was unfamiliar with me as well. Found it also is a parasoy like 6098 but don't know why we haven't heard more about it. I would of ordered but was already neck high in tart and container waxes to test. So, should we assume it went into your cart Ravens? Can't wait to hear your review.

Lol, funny thing is, Jeanie, I could not find it (the 4616) on the DPS/Morris website, but it is available from Faction Industries. I will take another look at what's available from DPS, and if they positively do not carry the 4616, I will have to order it from Faction.... it's my duty, don't you think? :laugh2:

I agree fully!!

Someone just commented on that wax recently. I had to look it up because it was unfamiliar with me as well. Found it also is a parasoy like 6098 but don't know why we haven't heard more about it. I would of ordered but was already neck high in tart and container waxes to test. So, should we assume it went into your cart Ravens? Can't wait to hear your review.

Lol, funny thing is, Jeanie, I could not find it (the 4616) on the DPS/Morris website, but it is available from Faction Industries. I will take another look at what's available from DPS, and if they positively do not carry the 4616, I will have to order it from Faction.... it's my duty, don't you think?

All I did was a search to see what the wax was. I think it came up at Let It Shine but not sure. They are a bit pricey on their stuff (JMO) so Faction (whatever that is) might be better.

Yes, Ma'am....It is your duty and we will await your results. I serioulsy cannot tolerate testing another wax right now or I'd of been enabled already :)

• 2 weeks later...