Looking to play with lotion bases.

HEllo, Bored and wanting to dive onto something new. Done some research on lotions and would like to start with a premixed base. Eventually get into making or own recipe. What is everyones thought on the quality of Crafters choice lotions? Also looking at other types but crafters choice keeps popping up. Thanks for any thoughts!

HEllo, Bored and wanting to dive onto something new. Done some research on lotions and would like to start with a premixed base. Eventually get into making or own recipe. What is everyones thought on the quality of Crafters choice lotions? Also looking at other types but crafters choice keeps popping up. Thanks for any thoughts!

I've been using the Organic Lotion from Candles & Supplies - http://www.candlesandsupplies.net/Organic-Hand-Body-Massage-Lotion_2 - they also have a thicker organic cream.

I saw you're in PA, so is Candles & Supplies, it would be cheaper on shipping for you.

• 1 month later...
I prefer to stay away from parabens due to customer requests. Take a look at the base from Essentials By Catalina.

Soapbuddy, How does her paraben free formula compare to her moisturizing hand and body lotion? I am wanting to switch to the paraben free, but have a few friends that love that lotion(that contains paraben). Hoping the switch will be alright.

Soapbuddy, How does her paraben free formula compare to her moisturizing hand and body lotion? I am wanting to switch to the paraben free, but have a few friends that love that lotion(that contains paraben). Hoping the switch will be alright.

The preservative should not make much of a difference. It's what is in the formula as far as oils or butters that counts.