Community Candle Supply

Alajane

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I just wanted to let you guys know about the stellar service I received from this company this week.

I placed my first order with them on Tuesday at lunchtime and received it Wednesday afternoon--of course, I AM in the same state, but you never know how fast service will be. (With one particular company it takes 2-3 days for the order to even get processed and I've learned to allow a week for delivery with them!)

I was slow to try them because I was so badly burned by Alabaster, and at first CCS didn't have a lot of the fragrances I needed so I found replacements. But I've been unable to replace Alabaster's Beaches and Caribbean Coconut, so I finally gave up and ordered them. Haven't got them in wax yet, but they smell good OOB. I have bought ocean and coconut scents from several different companies but my customers haven't been happy with them, so I have high hopes for getting these in wax!

There was a problem with my credit card and Paula (the owner) called me AFTER I had received my supplies(!!!) to get it straightened out! I couldn't believe she shipped the order before the credit card went through. She was super nice on the phone and we got that issue resolved. I hope the fragrances live up to the customer service once I get them in wax.

Just wanted to give credit for the super customer service.

let us know how you like your new fo's..

which ones did you get..

i use to buy from Alabaster too..

good to know they have someone new..i would like to order some things from them too...

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I just wanted to let you guys know about the stellar service I received from this company this week.

I placed my first order with them on Tuesday at lunchtime and received it Wednesday afternoon--of course, I AM in the same state, but you never know how fast service will be. (With one particular company it takes 2-3 days for the order to even get processed and I've learned to allow a week for delivery with them!)

I was slow to try them because I was so badly burned by Alabaster, and at first CCS didn't have a lot of the fragrances I needed so I found replacements. But I've been unable to replace Alabaster's Beaches and Caribbean Coconut, so I finally gave up and ordered them. Haven't got them in wax yet, but they smell good OOB. I have bought ocean and coconut scents from several different companies but my customers haven't been happy with them, so I have high hopes for getting these in wax!

There was a problem with my credit card and Paula (the owner) called me AFTER I had received my supplies(!!!) to get it straightened out! I couldn't believe she shipped the order before the credit card went through. She was super nice on the phone and we got that issue resolved. I hope the fragrances live up to the customer service once I get them in wax.

Just wanted to give credit for the super customer service.