Who has the Best Green Irish Tweed

Dolphin146

You know what I love mixing green irish tweed/black irish with? Bay Rum! 50/50%. I call it Royal Irish.

Oh yes, Candybee, I tried that based on one of your past posts and it was DIVINE! I used the bay rum from OT, I think (will have to check my notes).

No. They are not similar at all.

Thanks, good to know:-) I've never smelled GIT cologne before and neither has Dh. The soaps have cured a few days now, and he still thinks it smells like Irish spring, and likes it. Next time I order supplies from TSW, I'll try their version.

• 2 weeks later...

I just placed an order with SW today, since I'm running low on their White Peach fo, and couldn't resist trying the GIT, and got a big bottle since you guys say it's the best. I also ordered Bonsai, and Provence..I had a slew of them in my cart, though,lol! Maybe next time I'll try some other new ones..Do they ever offer sales much like Peak and a few other suppliers do?

every one in a while they will have a 25% off..everything..may every year or so..

that is when i stock up..

white peach is one of my favorites..love it in cp soap...sticks forever..

next time.when you are buying samples..these are some i really like...try these..

..blue sugar..Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli.. Yuzu Japanese Grapefruit..lemon london curd..stella..frost apple..(my favorite, in anything i put it in)..be delicious..bay rum..

these are a few of my must haves..

every one in a while they will have a 25% off..everything..may every year or so..

that is when i stock up..

white peach is one of my favorites..love it in cp soap...sticks forever..

next time.when you are buying samples..these are some i really like...try these..

..blue sugar..Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli.. Yuzu Japanese Grapefruit..lemon london curd..stella..frost apple..(my favorite, in anything i put it in)..be delicious..bay rum..

these are a few of my must haves..

wow, thanks for all the recommendations! I ordered 2 lbs. of White Peach, that one's a staple for me and have a wholesale client who orders soaps in this fragrance. I've tried so many peaches and this one is best too imo. wouldn't mind if it was a bit stronger fragrance, but at least it does smell like peach, most other peach fragrances that I've tested in cp have a chemical or play dough smell. I'm so overloaded with fruity type fo's that I need to use up so I narrowed the cart down to the ones I mentioned this time. Need more Clean type fo's. Can't wait to try them in cp:)

• 2 weeks later...

I received my order from SW today, and the GIT smells way better than GIT from Southwest candle supply that I have.They don't even smell like the same fo. Love Provence, and Bonsai is strong soapy clean type. All of them are strong oob, and looking forward to soaping these new ones soon.