Thanks Peak!!!! I made a mistake!!

I just wanted to say Thanks Peak!!!

I ordered some sample waxes and liquid colour and thought that I didnt get a sample bottle of FO which they normally include.

It was my mistake totally, they did infact provide me with a bottle of FO, it was fudge brownie, I didnt notice because it was wrapped up with the liquid colour bottles. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks!!!

Peak is an awesome supply company.

I ordered a case of wax, a few molds, pigments, and wicks yesterday at about 10 AM and they arrived just now, 30 hrs later, via UPS standard ground. 385 miles.

Also, I had a couple of questions before I placed my order that the tech support people answered on the live, online chat.

How cool is that?

I live out in the boonies and really appreciate that kind of service.

Peak is an awesome supply company.

I ordered a case of wax, a few molds, pigments, and wicks yesterday at about 10 AM and they arrived just now, 30 hrs later, via UPS standard ground. 385 miles.

Also, I had a couple of questions before I placed my order that the tech support people answered on the live, online chat.

How cool is that?

I live out in the boonies and really appreciate that kind of service.

I love Peak too!! They have been so good to me.

They are awesome! I ordered my first set of supplies (candle making kit) from them- and of course now I'm hooked! Always top notch customer services, and orders arrive so fast. I have not tried the fudge brownie fo yet, so off to start a wish list now.... :)

They are awesome! I ordered my first set of supplies (candle making kit) from them- and of course now I'm hooked! Always top notch customer services, and orders arrive so fast. I have not tried the fudge brownie fo yet, so off to start a wish list now.... :)

You know that I am ALWAYS ready to help with making wish lists! haha!

thank you ladies- love all the enablers on this site!! I think I have ordered from over 12 suppliers, but I do keep coming back to Peak too for some of the scents.... now just have to save some pennies for the next order....