Insurance?????

tam1116

franu61 Did they tell you exactly what would be covered after you signed up. Like if a customer had an incident with a candle. I emailed them that question but haven't heard back yet. Any assistance would be appreciated. I just hate spending the money for insurance but know I have to. I want to make sure I will be covered for anything that happens.

Actually Tam I didn't ask what was covered. I just figured since it was product liability that it would be. (yikes I hope so). I know what u mean about hating to spend the money on ins. But I am glad I found some I can actually afford. One place I got a quote from was gonna charge more than I actually made from my candle biz!

Fran I did hear back from Brower, she said it would cover product/completed operations liability if someone filed a lawsuit because they have been injured or suffered a loss because of your product. So I guess it would cover everything. What amount of liability did you go with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...