Another Productive Day. Lip Balms!

SuzyK

I just finished making some lip balms so I can test the flavors. I decided to make them all in one day. phew.

The flavors are Wild Cherry, Peppermint Ice, Lime Sugar, Bubblegum, Watermelon Slices, Chocolate Truffle, Pink Lemonade, Fresh Brewed Coffee, Juicy Peach, Pina Colada, Blackberry Grape, Mojito, and Creamy Coconut.

I tested Strawberry Shortcake a few weeks ago and loved it. All Oregon Trails flavoring.

post-13101-139458507692_thumb.jpg

Edited by SuzyK

Heya Suzy... You looked veryyy productive lol...I'm getting ready to order from oregon trails ( providing i don't find any dang reviews on their Bright colorants first lol)Seems that finding any info .. or Someone who is loving their colorant supplier is like winning the lottery eesh

Did you find any To Die for lip flavors?..I mixed one with Lavender, lime x's 2 (EO's) and mms sweet kisses..Make a wench wanna lick any spilllage lmaol

It is fun. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to fill the tubes. Small batches of several scents is not my favorite way to do things. lol. That's why I decided to make them all.

I eventually want to mix a few of them. And add more flavors. :) I love the oval tubes too! I'll have to post once I get them labeled.

My favorites right now from this bunch are Pink Lemonade, Blackberry Grape, and Peppermint Ice. Those ones are must haves. Nice and strong already. We'll see in a day or so if the other ones are stronger.