Anyone order from Tennessee Candle lately?

ChrisR

I need more Apple Cinnamon and can't order. I keep getting a screen about their certificate being outdated or some such. I haven't heard anything about them closing and wonder if anyone has heard anything! Thanks!! :undecided

ChrisR...i was just now able to get on their website....and go to the different items..

I don't know this for sure, only what I read somewhere.. Some of their fo's are not listed..and I don't know why, but if you call them, you can order them..

if you try doing that let us know if it is so...

ChrisR...i was just now able to get on their website....and go to the different items..

I don't know this for sure, only what I read somewhere.. Some of their fo's are not listed..and I don't know why, but if you call them, you can order them..

if you try doing that let us know if it is so...

Gran....Chandler is one person that I know of for sure who called and found they did have FOs available that were not listed on the site. I believe she posted about it.

Tennessee has been my favorite FO supplier for years.

That said, having to call is pure BS. I'm retired now, but when I was working, I could NOT call suppliers. Between drive time and hours on the job, it wasn't gonna happen. And it shouldn't have to happen. I did 95% of my ordering literally in the middle of the night. The very notion of needing to call a supplier really gets my dander up.

I still love Tennessee, but call? Nope! If a website isn't up to date (within reason), what else is screwed up? I know Brent has been very sick, but it doesn't take that long to update or answer emails. Someone should be taking care of business.

Edited by SliverOfWax