Help- Rename Bossa Nova

jackbenimble

Hey guys! I need help renaming this scent from southern soapers. I have a 2oz bottle and want to make some soap with it but the name is not my Fav. I can usually think of something but this time I'm stumped. If any of you have any input of love to hear. Thanks! *here is the scent description below*

**Also how much does this FO discolor in MP soap?

Bossa nova- fruity blackberries, tart sliced lemon, sweet musk with vanilla.

Edited by jackbenimble

Paul, the name of Bossa Nova by the previous owner of SS was Voci Della Mora (trademarked). I think that loosely translates to Whispers of Blackberry or Rumors of Blackberry. Does that give you any ideas?

Yes! It does. Thank you PMM!

Maybe Blackberry Whispers. Idk. I do like Blackberry Musk too but I wonder if having the word "musk" in the title will turn some people off before they smell it.

• 2 months later...

Is it true that if you put a discoloring FO in Clear MP that it will not discolor? I'm planning on doing clear MP shreds in some white base so just in case this Bossa Nova FO discolors it won't ruin the look of my soap. Any advice is much appreciated as always. Thanks!!