Are you still buying VBN from TN or have you switched supplers?

justajesuschick

I REALLY want to try their Spicy Apples and Peaches and thought about seeing if they have VBN although I really do not want to order a pound. I also hesitate to love some FO's that I may be at risk of getting.

I read that JS has a good VBN. Do you agree? Others I should try?

Thanks!

I haven't tried it. Mrs.Claus Cookies smells exactly like vanilla bean with sugar cookie mixed. It's really awesome. I actually need to pour some melts today because I have customers begging for it. lol. I ran out over the holidays.

would that be vanilla bean noel? if so the best I have found so far is WSP- pricey and a lot of people don't like buying from them but this is one of the few I do- I Love it

Have you used their VBN in wax...for candles? I only ask because I have used their VBN in lotion and perfume sprays and it is AWESOME, but it is such a thick and heavy FO that I have wondered how well it mixed with wax. I am fairly new to working with wax (making melts for now, but hoping to start candles soon) but have heard that heavy FOs can be hard to fully incorporate into the wax.

Have you used their VBN in wax...for candles? I only ask because I have used their VBN in lotion and perfume sprays and it is AWESOME, but it is such a thick and heavy FO that I have wondered how well it mixed with wax. I am fairly new to working with wax (making melts for now, but hoping to start candles soon) but have heard that heavy FOs can be hard to fully incorporate into the wax.

I did not have any issues in wax (415) with this- melts are amazing and I did not need to wick up in a candle/ I did back of the amount of FO per pound but still had great HT

Same a moonshine...You add the fo. while the wax is hot..so if you stir really well, it will totally incorporate into the wax..

I stir for 3 min..then while the wax is in the pot cooling down to pour temp, i stir again every so often..just for good measure..lol

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

When I smell the original VBN from B&BW I get a hint of toasted marshmallow (I wear the lotion every day so I smell it a lot), so maybe adding a touch of that would help if you want to blend your own. I use VBN from JS and to my nose it is identical to the original. I have also tried the one from Tenn and I have used Tenn & JS interchangeably (sp?).