Help! Need description of some Bert's (heaven scent) FOs!

cybersix

Hi everyone, happy new year!!

I found a bottle of Redwood and cedar, Old fashion sugar cookie, vanilla latte, and wedding cake but now that Bert's no longer around I don't remember what was the description of these scents.

any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

You know what is weird. On this board we all have said she is no-longer around, but I am in a FO group and this lady is sells Bert's FO's and people are buying them. Is Bert still selling but just not on a website maybe?

Oh, now that would be great. She only had a few I was bonkers over but one was her Lemon Biscotti.

Not sure if you know this, but if you contact Steve at The CandleMaker Store and send him a sample he will dupe a fragrance for you. ;)

Leisa many thanks! For now I don't have any need to dupe, I found these bottle I forgot to have and can't find any info!

Hi there! I had a feeling something like this would come up when Heaven Scent went oob. I copied all of Bert's FO descriptions before the website closed down. I will post the descriptions for the oils you have tomorrow, and if there are any more you want just list them. If anyone wants a copy of all of them you can notify me with an email address, I can send you the Word document I created. I hths!

Oh, now that would be great. She only had a few I was bonkers over but one was her Lemon Biscotti.

jeanie353...not to hijack the thread..but...Daystar's Iced lemon Biscotti...is so close, I don't think you would know the difference..

and also BB Clementine Cupcake comes in for a good 2nd...That was a Favorite of mine too..

As for the Redwood & Cedar...to me it is like a cedar chest smell...I love that one too...I heard that MW might have a dupe of it..But don't know the name..

Vanilla Latte..to me it is strong on the coffee smell but rounded out with vanilla...I love it too....

Bert had some good fo's..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

jeanie353...not to hijack the thread..but...Daystar's Iced lemon Biscotti...is so close, I don't think you would know the difference..

and also BB Clementine Cupcake comes in for a good 2nd...That was a Favorite of mine too..

As for the Redwood & Cedar...to me it is like a cedar chest smell...I love that one too...I heard that MW might have a dupe of it..But don't know the name..

Vanilla Latte..to me it is strong on the coffee smell but rounded out with vanilla...I love it too....

Bert had some good fo's..

TY....I'll grab a small size from DS. Hoping the cost isn't real high but it was soooo good and maybe seeing its DS I'll be able to get by with less %. I have one called Iced Lemon Cookie from eBay. Still trying to find out who the supplier is. Think its Aztec. But they are two different scents and both worth having on hand IMO.

I have not found a good VL type so will try that as well when I do get to DS. Am looking for a smooth yet strong one.

Apologies to OP for my hijack

Hi everyone, happy new year!!

I found a bottle of Redwood and cedar, Old fashion sugar cookie, vanilla latte, and wedding cake but now that Bert's no longer around I don't remember what was the description of these scents.

any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Redwood and Cedar: The fresh smell of cedar and redwood together makes this scent a favorite of everyone - Best seller!

Old fashion Sugar Cookies: Rich vanilla sugar cookies with a touch of brown sugar baked in.

Note: I have had customers who get a great hot throw with soy and others not, so either its the soy or the wicking that is the problem.

Vanilla Latte: This one will leave you wanting the real thing! Rich, creamy, and heavy on the vanilla.

Wedding Cake: Delicious moist white cake with butter cream frosting.

Note: I have had customers who get a great hot throw with soy and others not, so either its the soy or the wicking that is the problem.

Redwood and Cedar: The fresh smell of cedar and redwood together makes this scent a favorite of everyone - Best seller!

Old fashion Sugar Cookies: Rich vanilla sugar cookies with a touch of brown sugar baked in.

Vanilla Latte: This one will leave you wanting the real thing! Rich, creamy, and heavy on the vanilla.

Wedding Cake: Delicious moist white cake with butter cream frosting.

mzpickles thanks a lot!!!!! You're wonderful!!!