a quick ?

scrubzz

have been going through boxes trying to figure out what I still have and what I need to get again - I came across a box of TKB liquid dyes that I had ordered right before I shattered the wrist and gave up playing with the wax and m&p - these are all unopened and about 3-4 years old - are they still good do you think or should I bite the bullet and trash them and order more?

Thanks - I was hoping I wouldn't have to, especially since they had never even been opened - I have thrown away an unbelievable amount of old FOs - I am trying to inventory just what I have so I can figure out exactly what I need - the "need list" is gonna be long I am afraid

I agree. The colorants should still be good. Just check them and make sure they are thoroughly blended and didn't seperate in the bottle.

Did you do a sniff test on your FOs before you tossed them? I have some that are 8 yrs old that are still good. If they smell okay you should be fine with them. It will save you money instead of tossing them out.