Thinking ahead to "after Christmas" scents...

lovemylabs

Although we have alot of fragrance and essential oils, I always feel the need to offer new fragrances when we approach a new season in both the Soap and Candle lines. Since Christmas scents are usually "earthy", bakery and spicy, I'm looking to find some "refreshing" but yet winter scents. I keep getting stuck on the same ole' scents. I need to move outside my "comfort zone". What do y'all like for the time between Christmas and Spring?

Valentines Day comes between Christmas and Spring.

Yep. Think sexy, think red hot cinnamon, maybe some clean scents and candy like scents. And dont forget, you can use some of your original fragrances and maybe just change the names of them to Valentine 'theme" names.

Oh yes, rename...even your regulars will think its a new scent! LOL

I like to start with the light florals right after New Years, of course after my Valentines scents are made. I get the Spring scents on the shelves as soon as they are made because I find that

the day after Valentines they start to sell, sometimes even before. Sweet Pea sells year round for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Would these scents sell in the winter time: Love Spell, Hansel and Gretel's House, Apple Harvest, Peppermint Bark, Cranberry Marmalade and Caramelized Pralines?

Edited by BPP