Dupe to OnlyFragrance's Iced Cranberry

megandgarr

http://www.thesoapgoat.com/nfragranceoilsc.html

Found Iced Cranberry on this site....never ordered from them though.

It sounds like it could be in the general area of what OF had. Menthol and camphor are sorta close...maybe.

A sweet abundance of delicious fruits. Top notes sparkle with citrus, raspberry, ripe strawberry, cranberry and crisp apple. A soft jasmine intermingles with menthol and gently lingers throughout the fragrance.

I won't be doing any new ordering until after the holidays but might give this place a try after searching to see if any neg. results come up on the company.

Will be sure to come back when I order and get it in wax sometime next year :)

ETA: They are from Canada and talk a lot about currency exchanges...seems more than the usual Canadian companies but then maybe its just me. Here is just one paragraph on it from their page:

Your company is located in Canada, are your prices in US funds or Canadian funds?

We are located in Abbotsford BC Canada - right on the Sumas Washington Border.

Our prices are in U.S. Dollars. Because our bank is located in Canada, all orders will be converted into Canadian funds. Your invoice will be converted from U.S. Dollars into Canadian Dollars

at the rate of 05% (i.e.: $1.00 US Dollar will equal $1.05 Canadian Dollars).

When billed to you by your credit card provider, the total will have been converted into American Funds (if in America) or stay as is (if you’re provider is Canadian).

Please note, your Cc provider may charge a fee for the dollar conversion, this is not a Soap Goat policy and we do not receive any funds for this charge. If this happens, you will have to discuss this fee with your bank.

Edited by jeanie353

• 4 weeks later...

Yippee..... I think I found an oil that is very close - it may not be exact but it is close enough that it will pass for my nose. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and wanted to post right away but I wanted to wait until I put it into wax before I said anything.

Check out Sugared Cranberries from The Candle Source. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how close it comes to the Iced Cranberry from OnlyFragrance.

I made melts with it yesterday and metling them now. It is very very similar. Smells great!

Fragrance buddy just got a frosted cranberry bbw dupe. I've had pretty good luck with a lot of their oils in melts. You might want to check them out.

Eta: oops I meant iced cranberry. Oh and tcs Sugared Cranberries was awesome in glycerine soap.

Edited by LeahRB

I went to B&BW and smelled their Frosted Cranberry and to my nose it does not smell like the Iced Cranberry from OnlyFragrance. The one from OF is much sweeter whereas the B&BW version has more tartness. My personal preference is the one from OF and then The Candle Source Sugared Cranberries is a real close second.