What style jars do you use for 16 oz candles?

You do not have to double wick the Apothecary jars. You can use a single Zinc 60 44 18 with those and it works great for me. Minimal if no sooting and all the wax burns out of the jar. Unless of course you are using 4627....... I have had some FO burn down the center with that wax when experimenting. LOL!

Edited by dragonstreasures

You do not have to double wick the Apothecary jars. You can use a single Zinc 60 44 18 with those and it works great for me. Minimal if no sooting and all the wax burns out of the jar. Unless of course you are using 4627....... I have had some FO burn down the center with that wax when experimenting. LOL!

Just curious as to what type of wax you use?

I use the 16 ounce Country Jar and I believe the size of my apothecary is 16 ounce.I double wick the apothecary and single wick the Country jar with a large wick size.I like these jars and no problem in wicking.Of course it took some testing but about all my scents I have work with the jars as far as no tunneling.

For a smaller attractive jar I use the 9 ounce classic jar.In this area they dont sell but I still carry it.Then I use the basic 8 ounce JJ.That size is our seller.

LynnS